Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Quest reports » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quest reports
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Quest reports Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 14030

Problem description: Quest reports showing "no message id given"

Hi, had 2 quest timers go a bit strange on me this morning. They counted down to 0 & finished, then gave a "No message" reply when I clicked on them. However when clicking back into quests, there was still 20ish seconds counting down.

I don't seem to have 'lost' any quests; but just thought you guys should be aware of this strange happening. Wink (will try & take a screen shot if it happens again)

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-23-2008 10:26 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you change your computer clock, the timer adjusts accordingly, so if your computer clock updated automatically, the timer will have changed as well.
08-23-2008 12:28 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, its not that. Haven't changed the time on the pc.

Its happened a few times today as well; still haven't got a screen shot, cos I couldn;t see the point, it doesn't tell you anything other than the message has no id number; the sort of thing you see when someone posts a link that they've deleted.

Is this happening to anyone else, or just me? Confused

As I say, its not the end of the world or anything, but it is frustrating, & it is worrying me about auctions etc.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-24-2008 16:50 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

This happens sometimes, try clearing your cookies and pressing ctrl+F5 on the quests screen.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-24-2008 17:34 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Its happened to me a few times aswell, it seems to correct itself tho, any idea whats causing it?
08-25-2008 14:51 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Cthulhu

Thanks Evan, it seems to have stopped happening now, but I didn't get a chance to try your helpful suggestions. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-26-2008 12:56 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Quest reports

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH