Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The history of Evangelion's Source. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The history of Evangelion's Source. 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

The history of Evangelion's Source. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is the actual story of where Source came from, what it went through and how it ended, under my leadership.

It all began in the early days of the Underworld server in a clan called TH3 0RD3R 0F CH405 under R3PL1G4T0R_5TH's guidance. It was a magnificent clan that quickly rose in strength. Amongst us was the best Black Knight of those times, the almighty Elisabeth, with her allpowerful Good Murderous Mace. The clan was wreaking havoc on the server in the dark, pohless ages. One of our victims were named the Demon Lords.
They fought bravely, but in the end they couldn't handle the forces of chaos and eventually fell.

Soon after that the clan was forced to disband due to the unavailability of the leader, our great R3PL1G4T0R. Nobody wanted to leave and insisted to keep everyone together in a new clan. We had to stop mourning the lost leader and pick a new one along with a name for our future.
The person bestown with the honour of leading the clan was me. The name of the new clan, The Source, was picked as a memento for Rienna, the closest person to the previous leader.

After all the decisions were made we had to organize ourselves from scratch and once again rise to the top.
The road to glory was full of hardships. Our beloved Elisabeth has left us, we were weakened a lot. There also were clans who didn't like the idea of Source becoming one of the major strengths on the server. They were trying to destroy us, rid us of all our dreams.
The leader of the Daywalkers clan, CrazyB, was very persistent and did his best to make us disappear. He even made his brother, AL-CAPONE, join the Brotherhood of Steel, the clan that was, and still is, on the very top.
We stood up bravely, made allies with similar clans, some of them thanks to our friends. To gather strength we organized sparrings with our allies, which showed our weakness so that we could improve.
Thanks to that we survived another attack from the Brotherhood, this time they were stronger too, but we outnumbered them, which provided us with a huge morale boost, encouraging us to grow even more.
CrazyB has changed his name to The_Punisher and started the Mafia clan with his brother and his friend. He was more vicious than ever. Our successes and our motivation made him even more angry than he used to be. We tried to counter attack but that wasn't always successful.
He gained strength and continued to torment us. We had a very hard time trying to protect our home but we just couldn't beat them. We were loosing our best squares.
But they were too conceited, the neglected their own improvement thinking that they were too strong for anyone to catch up to them. That was their mistake. The tides of the war have turned the other way. We managed to take over some of their squares in the counter attacks.
That angered them and they started to be careless. AL-CAPONE, The_Punisher's borther, magically gained a new brother who took over the FRANK-CAPONE account and joined the clan. That was too much for us to handle, we were defeated numerous times.
They continued to cheat in the game in order to destroy us. As soon as I noticed they were violating the game rules I had to report it to the administrator. They have been punished several times (one, two, three, four, five, six). After all those difficult episodes they have finally disbanded and we have gained peace for a relatively long time.
In the meantime there were single attempts to take over our squares but we were strong enough to defend ourselves from any attempts. And to take back what belonged to us.
We gained even more allies: The Bloodwych Coven, The Boot Camp, The Endbringers, The Family of Darkness.
And stabilized our position in the top 3-5 clans, which varied due to player movements which resulted in other clans becoming weaker for a couple of weeks, thus giving us a boost in rankings. But even though we could never gro to be top 2 or 1, the Dark Brotherhood and the Brotherhood of Steel were too strong for us to compete with.
We have made friends with various clans, including the Brotherhood of Steel's academy, the Vault 13, without a formal alliance.

Until the very last days of The Source under my leadership we were the friendliest clan on the server. Counless players were saying that the atmosphere in Source was the best from all the clans they were in, which every time put a huge smile on my face knowing that my clan is going exactly the way I wanted it to go.
But then there came a day when we decided to merge with the Dark Brotherhood, which was the biggest mistake in my life. The clan's members were divided into groups, whichresulted in expeditions going between the members of each group only. We didn't feel at home and went back to Source but with a different leader this time.
That's where my story ends. Someone else had to pick up and continue. I was too old to progress and went down in a flash, leaving the Source in care of younger players. My old fashioned ways weren't suitable anymore.

I could have written much more but my memory fails me and I have no more messages saved that would remind me of those good old times.

And while I was writing this, a few tears appeared when I read all those reports that I kept hidden deep inside my saved messages box. A few of the old players from those reports are still playing so I hope a smile appears on their face as well while they're reading this Wink

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-24-2011 02:24 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

EPIC MAN Smile Am proud to be in source Smile and proud to have you as a IG friend

The added reports are amazingg adds a new element to the storyy

10-24-2011 02:31 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice part of the BW history, I really enjoy to read about old times when I was still not playing. When I received the account in August 2009 Source was under leadership of NouveauNosferatu so now I know how it was before.

I'd like to encourage other players to do the same and explain how they remember the old times and to write some stories.

That made me laugh: Mortis (@) attacks with Long bow (+5) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thx Evan puki! Wink

10-24-2011 10:24 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Evan, you were a top leader and always have been a good friend. Thanks for doing this it was funny to read all those reports when everyone was sooo small! I'm glad that these moments have been captured & saved for the server to read. Smile

The Source has always been the most fun clan on the server - drunken nights & stupid messages (remember the days of www.acapela.tv? Big Grin ), failed expos because of questing, attacking people naked, waging a week long war on V13 just for a laugh... all brilliant memories.

Long live The Source! Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
10-24-2011 11:35 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

My first newbie time, when progressing below level 50 was long, harduous, items and stones were scarce. I remember some players that came to other clans to get PoH, help in siege, and white or black dragon, it was a time where the top 100 was still reachable for new players and luck on quest loot was a lot more important (real luck) due to the really few good items in the auction house.

Imagine a level 52 having stuff bought cheaply on the auction house managing nearly 65% on all his act 2 pilgrimmage by himself. At the time that was pure wishful thinking.

Thanks for the Source history Evangelion, at the time I was too small to pay attention to the big clans of the top 5
10-24-2011 17:39 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » The history of Evangelion's Source.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH