Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Fn-Fal » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Perfect Fn-Fal
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lord Karak

Registration Date: 03-21-2010

Legendary Perfect Fn-Fal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Perfect Fn-Fal CLOSE

Two-handed gun
Damage: 81 - 122
Effects: attacks per round: 9
Requirements: LEVEL: 74 (77), STRENGTH: 43 (45), PERCEPTION: 46 (4Cool , Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 95 000 Lgo

Never saw a sale only an eval like 6 months old
10-28-2011 12:29 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Legendary Perfect Fn-Fal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ichor dropped one and it was eval @ 1kk

i think now 800 - 1kk still

grats on drop

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 10-28-2011 13:00.

10-28-2011 12:59 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1kk

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
10-28-2011 13:35 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Cirkvito

images/avatars/avatar-983.png

Registration Date: 09-19-2009
Clan: S.S.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1kk+
Best gun on the server mate, congrats. I dropped my on my birthday, is it yours too? Wink

10-28-2011 13:35 Cirkvito is offline Search for Posts by Cirkvito Add Cirkvito to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

the same as rest... 1kk+ gratz Smile

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
10-28-2011 13:38 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
Kamikaze

images/avatars/avatar-952.jpg

Registration Date: 03-11-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: .F.n.V.

10-29-2011 02:54 Kamikaze is offline Search for Posts by Kamikaze Add Kamikaze to your Buddy List
Lord Karak

Registration Date: 03-21-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lord Karak
RE: Legendary Perfect Fn-Fal Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This can be closed now.

I am entertaining possibly selling this. Don't really just want a large chunk of POP. Would like some really nice high end items like possibly a prefixed perfect XXX of orchid or maybe things like perfect + runic or luck items.
10-29-2011 06:12 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
Morticion
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-23-2009
Clan: AvE

1kk at least
10-29-2011 18:53 Morticion is offline Search for Posts by Morticion Add Morticion to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Perfect Fn-Fal

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH