Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny Translations off of the Beta Server » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Funny Translations off of the Beta Server
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Funny Translations off of the Beta Server Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just got on and was saving my sets in the Armoury and i came across this

Good Friendly Priest (3)

Its meant to say Good Friendly Club (+3)

Made me laugh, anyone else got any other funny ones?

10-29-2011 14:17 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont have it personally, but im sure more than just me saw it

the medusa translates into jellyfish LOL

IGN: acidic shots
10-30-2011 17:48 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cape of Good Elf Assassins

Elf assassin's aye.. i think i should look into these "assassins" and let you all know to watch out
10-30-2011 18:04 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap

Jellyfish? wtf lol

Good Bony Club (+5) = Good Bone Priest (5)

They like there priests lol

10-30-2011 18:05 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Jellyfish? wtf lol

Technically speaking a priest is a type of club often used in fishing to strike the fish once you've caught it.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

10-31-2011 10:49 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Firetrap

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
Jellyfish? wtf lol

Technically speaking a priest is a type of club often used in fishing to strike the fish once you've caught it.

Technically that's not a funny translation and has nothing to do with what this threads aimed at

@ Flash, elf assassins... Santas little elves got a second job Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 10-31-2011 14:15.

10-31-2011 14:13 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny Translations off of the Beta Server

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH