Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » This or That » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This or That 13 Votes - Average Rating: 9.6913 Votes - Average Rating: 9.6913 Votes - Average Rating: 9.6913 Votes - Average Rating: 9.6913 Votes - Average Rating: 9.69
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chinese if it doesn't have peppers or onions in!

Black or White?

08-27-2008 21:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yummy o great now im hungry...

black (because its the colour that seems to represent evil not being rasist or anything there its just that colour)

Greed or Jealousy

08-27-2008 21:36 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Yeah I meant as in Tones and Shades (technically Black and White aren't colours Wink )

Um Jealousy Wink

Emo girls or just normal ones?

(Personally I like emo ones because Emo girls are nice and hot but not the ones that go round with all the boys Tongue )

08-27-2008 21:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.N

it matters how you think of normal ones Wink

Normal ones

North Or South

08-27-2008 21:50 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Um, South sounds so much more depressing so I'll go with that XD

Girls or Boys being more important?

08-27-2008 21:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Girls

Gay or Lesbian? ;p

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-27-2008 22:12 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh, you gotta go for lesbian XD

Which is worse:

Alphonse or Demondude (please if you weren't around for Alphonse don't reply after this.)

08-27-2008 22:15 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

Definitely Alphonse (now Loonplatoon, banned on the board again)

AL-CAPONE or FRANK-CAPONE? Tongue

08-28-2008 00:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well Evan that's like saying do you prefer Chips or Chips because they're both the same Wink

Proper typing or innit typing chav cant spel enit? XD

08-28-2008 00:12 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

Proper typing

offtopic or ontopic?

Why do I have the feeling that it's all about Alphonse right now Tongue

08-28-2008 00:16 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

Meh, I'll say ontopic just to keep my position (joke Tongue )

Bebo or Myspace?

08-28-2008 00:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Bebo, even though i despise both

And may I say its quite unfair to compare DD with Alphonse Tongue

School or Work?

08-28-2008 00:50 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Clan: -END-

school(even though i finished over 3 yrs ago)
08-28-2008 00:53 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

And Nel, the response please? XD

Remember next time lol

Um, staying up or going to sleep?

08-28-2008 00:54 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Staying up. Although I've done alot of that recently and could do with some sleep.

Romulus or Remus?

08-28-2008 01:05 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Err, whichever the melee one is! (because that's the only one I can hit Wink )

Shuriken or Comp Bow?

08-28-2008 01:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Comp Bow

Reaction or Wolf

08-28-2008 01:14 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Reaction

Zauborin or CESARZ?

08-28-2008 01:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Zauborin

I know, I know, heresy! But you gotta admit, the game was so much more Evil with him around Tongue

Fake or Real? (you can interpret that however you like Tongue )

08-28-2008 01:31 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Hmm, well I can't really post about how I first interpreted it, so will have to think of another Wink Um, Real because it begins with an 'R'? XD

Big or Small (again you can interpret that as you like) Tongue

08-28-2008 01:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

apoligies mr.super moderator i forgot ><

small(i like small women hmmph)

ahhh..

dance or trance

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by nelacar: 08-28-2008 01:42.

08-28-2008 01:39 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Trance, even though it is a form of dance? :S

Trance or Hardstyle

08-28-2008 01:44 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

OMG I'm not anything special, I'm just a normal guy, not 'Mr. Super Moderator' or anything. I don't want special treatment Crying

Trance, as I can't dance Tongue

Jazz or Classicul Tongue

08-28-2008 01:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

classical.....all hail mr super moderator LOL

tellytubbies or bosco(both are scary and evil in my books)

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by nelacar: 08-28-2008 01:51.

08-28-2008 01:45 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Never heard of Bosco so gotta be Teletubbies!

Smods get powers in game or not? XD

08-28-2008 01:56 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

never heard of bosco...hmmm well it was out years ago man.before your time.but still scary.

a smods should not get powers Tongue

should a big clan war be started ti give us something to do???yes/ no
08-28-2008 01:59 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Na cus I haven't completed my dream EQ yet Tongue

Should texts to Australia be cheapened?

08-28-2008 02:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
nelacar
Double Ace

no idea(dont text aussie land)

should the legal drink age be 16 everywhere??
08-28-2008 02:08 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Yes

And Nel, Bosco was irish remember Tongue

Should cigarettes be available on the NHS?

08-28-2008 02:26 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

Now you all deserve a warning for spam, including the great and mighty Mr. SuperMod Tongue

This is a thread about 'This or That', not a yes/no questions. You have to choose one of two things, not to agree or not with the statement/question Tongue

Urine or Fescies? Tongue

08-28-2008 03:05 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Artoir.
Avenger

Hehe ok Evan, then you deserve a warning for foul content in your posts Tongue

I'm not quite sure what you're implying here, but I'll go along with it.

Personally I prefer excreting Faeces, the relief factor can be wonderful Smile

And to stay ontopic;

Chocolate or Fudge? Tongue

08-28-2008 03:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Chocolate, can't have fudge cus of my brace Mad

And I'm not some all mighty supermod! OMG

Elisabeth or Zauborin.

08-28-2008 11:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Elizabeth.

Then i'm going to stop eating fudge, if Mr super moderator is doing it, cant go against the trend Smile

Volcano or Earthquake

08-28-2008 12:41 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
nelacar
Double Ace

hmm volcano

tidal wave or tornado.

not wanting to annoy the great super mod i too have will never eat fudge again. Wink
08-28-2008 13:13 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Punisher_kid

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Cultist

tornado they look cooler

t.i or t.i.p

08-28-2008 13:44 Punisher_kid is offline Search for Posts by Punisher_kid Add Punisher_kid to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Stick to the rules Tongue

And I don't know what either if those are so I'll choose

tip

Subway or Deli Lites?

08-29-2008 00:27 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Only ever heard of Subway, and they're ok, so gotta go with them.

And I suppose you have to go with me to a certain extent, I mean in 23 hours I'll be a birthday teen XD

Headphones or Earphones? 0.o

08-29-2008 01:08 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Artoir.
Avenger

Birthday teen? Explain lol?

Hmmm, headphones!!

Nokia or Sony Ericsson

08-29-2008 01:14 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
nelacar
Double Ace

nokia defo

tesco or dunne stores
08-29-2008 02:11 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Ben Dunne's of course!

Daddy's Ketchup, or Heinz?

08-29-2008 02:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Pages (12): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » This or That

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH