Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anyone here play Mass Effect?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Anyone here play Mass Effect??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Anyone here play Mass Effect?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

As you can see,i am a player Smile

If anyone is a fan,post here,we can discuss what actions we took during the game Smile

That's what it is to be slaved

10-30-2011 21:47 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Bladerunner

Registration Date: 04-18-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I've played Mass effect 1 and 2. Now I'm waiting for the third one.
10-30-2011 22:53 Bladerunner is offline Search for Posts by Bladerunner Add Bladerunner to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by VomitorY
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bladerunner
Yeah, I've played Mass effect 1 and 2. Now I'm waiting for the third one.

Funny fact,i haven't played the first,but i passed the second part twice - The first time i gave that hunk of jun.. I mean,collector base to that idiot they call "illusive man",and the second time i blew that thing to pieces.... Now i just have to wait for ME3 Big Grin

10-30-2011 23:02 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Bladerunner

Registration Date: 04-18-2011

Well, you should play the first game too as it is quite fun. And I have given the base to the illusive man twice I think and I destroyed it once.
10-30-2011 23:26 Bladerunner is offline Search for Posts by Bladerunner Add Bladerunner to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by VomitorY

quote:
Originally posted by Bladerunner
Well, you should play the first game too as it is quite fun. And I have given the base to the illusive man twice I think and I destroyed it once.

Damn,i missed a lot by not playing ME1... Saren,Virmire,but most importantly, Sovereign..

"We impose order on the chaos of genetic evolution. You exist because we allow you,and you will die because we demand you".

Epic.

10-31-2011 15:11 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Anyone here play Mass Effect??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH