Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » He needs her. 18+ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page He needs her. 18+
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

He needs her. 18+ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

WARNING: DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR ARE LESS THAN 18 YEARS OF AGE. MAY CONTAIN INNAPROPRIATE CONTENT. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Ok, this is a FanFiction that me and my friend Channyse made some late nights ago Wink It's is based on her favourite band, Tokio Hotel. They are a German band who are a big hit in other countries as well as Germany. They also have re-recorded some of their songs in English.

Tokio Hotel's band members are called: Bill (Lead singer with AMAZING hair XD), Tom (Lead Guitarist), George and Gustav (One's a bassist I think and ones the Drummer).

Pairing: All..
Rating: 18+
Warnings: Sexual Scenes. Suicide. Twincest. Rape.

Chapter 1 - Break Away.

I was about to walk onto the stage. I lived for this. It was my dream.
But then the feeling I dreaded the most. The one that took me years to hide, finally snook up on me and took me by surprise.
Millions of fans were out there screaming my name. I truly felt that some one out there actually loved me. But how could they? They didn’t even know me.
The adrenaline was running through my veins as I heard our names announced by the scariest voice I’ve ever heard. The others ran on stage and left me behind. They were on!
I was told to stand near the front of the stage but out of sight. My heart raced, my stomach churned.
The crew wished me luck and shook my hand as they walked by.
Time stood still.
There was no backing out now, no matter how scared I was.
I’d worked too hard to get there. This was my life from now on. I have to accept that.

I was handed the microphone, my hands too shaky to keep the grip.
The music started.
My band mates were already on stage. I was alone. I wanted to turn and run, but my legs… they wouldn’t move. Sheisse. Im stuck here.

They were still screaming my name. The riff of the guitar woke me up from my daze.
I shook my head. That’s my cue!
I opened my mouth, nothing happened. Scheibe. I panicked…
The guys kept playing the chords waiting for me to join them. I couldn’t, because I heard a sudden voice from behind me… a really sweet voice. It told me that everything was ok. I turned as I thought it was her. But it couldn’t be. She was dead. My mind must’ve been playing tricks on me.

A man dressed in black with a mouthpiece placed his hand on my shoulders as I built up enough courage to sing. He smiled and gave me a push towards the stage. As the guys saw me they looked so relieved. I smiled, and still shaking like hell I ran to center stage and danced while singing my heart out.
I made the signal to stop the song like we always did at our concerts. I walked to the front of the stage. Lights were blinding me. The signs were so big and eye-catching, I read a few: ‘Bill ich Liebe Dich! Fur immer’. I stared and smiled.
All the feelings I had felt before disappeared into the crowd.
I looked deep into the sea of people. Someone caught my eye.
She wasn’t screaming like all the others. She just stood still. Looking towards me. Smiling at me.
Her hair fell perfectly on her shoulders. It was not too long, nor too short, and it was about bra length. The colour of it was a beautiful chestnut brown. She wasn’t wearing any make-up. She didn’t need any. She was damn sexy enough without it.
Her eyes glimmered with the spotlights dancing around her.
She wore a plain white top and a black, red and white striped tweed mini.
She lifted her arm and waved at me. I smiled and waved back.
Her hands we so feminine; white nails with black tips. They were absolutely beautiful. Over her arms there were long black arm warmers that rose to her elbows. She had style; that I must admit.

I just stood there for at least five more minutes just staring at her beauty. After Tom coughing behind me had shaken me out of yet another daze, I announced the next song. After that I got into position and waited for Gustav to count us in.

Ich hab heut 'n anderen Plan,
und der geht Dich gar nichts an.
Ich halt ihn fest in meiner Hand,
mit dem Rücken an der Wanr, An der Wand.

Ich geb Dir an mir Schuld,
Had das alles nie gewollt.
Du lässt mir leider keine Wahl,
Das ist jetzt das letzte Mal, Das letzte Mal.

Ich fühl mich,
claustrophobisch eng.
Mach platz,
bevor ich mir 'n Ausweg spreng.
Du hälst,
mich nicht auf.
Ich brech aus.

In English:
I've got other plans today
Don't need permission anyway
'cause here we're standing after all
With my back against the wall
Against the wall

I put all the blame on you
'bout me in all that I went through
You don't give me any choice
Now I'm gonna make some noise
Make some noise

I feel so
Claustrophobic here
Watch out
Now you better disappear
You can't make me stay
I'll break away
Break away

Comments please =)

08-27-2008 09:54 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

looking forward to chapter 2 mate but you say its not great for under 18's yet your what 15 or 16

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
08-27-2008 11:05 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat
looking forward to chapter 2 mate but you say its not great for under 18's yet your what 15 or 16

Meh, I'm 12, and I'm just the editor Tongue

08-27-2008 11:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
blackcat
Triple Ace

ha very good but looking forward to chapter 2 and translation for the german please

08-27-2008 11:29 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Added English translation. Anyone else want to comment?

08-27-2008 11:40 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

kl.. looking forward for the next chapter Wink

08-27-2008 15:00 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Excellent Mr Supermoderator Smile

08-28-2008 02:56 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Scillage
Forum Legend

Chapter 2 - Meet and Greet. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Chapter 2 - Meet and Greet.

“Wow the concert was amazing!!” Tom screamed as he jumped up and down on his way to the dressing rooms with a big childish grin on his face.
“ Ha-ha, I know! SO much FUN!” I replied giving Tom a crazy stare “God you act like such a big Kid!”
Tom stopped and turned to face me; his clone. “I Love you too Princess.” Then carried on his way.
I cut my eyes and held back the Bitchy remark about to slip off of my tongue.

A knock on Bills door made him totally fuck up his make-up.
“Grr…what is it!?!” he slammed his eyeliner on the desk and turned towards the door.
Dave popped his head round the door.
“Ohh ermm are you ready?” he stared at an almost red Bill “I guess not! But they are coming in about five minutes so you better get your ass moving.” He shut the door not waiting for Bill to reply.
“What!!!” he gasped and quickly grabbed his eyeliner and ran into the bathroom.

The guys all waited outside my changing room.
“You took your time didn’t ya!” Georg slapped my back.
“Yeahh it takes ages. For someone that looks THIS good.” Pointing to my body and posing I had to admit I did look damn fine! “ So who are we meeting today?”
“Hmm. I don’t know. But I hope they are fuckable. I haven’t had any since last night”Tom smiled remembering the Brunette that he probably had 17 orgy’s with.
“Haha Yeah. Hopefully Blonde…With Big ones!” Gustav and Tom both squeezed the air in front of their chests.

The guys walked on ahead and carried on with their Tempting Convo not realizing I wasn’t with them. I hated it when they spoke like that. Especially Tom. Tom was meant to want me not some dumb ass blonde with big ones.

We walked into the tiny room. 3 beautiful girls sat on the brown leather sofa.
2 of them held big bags full of stuff with our names and faces on them, but the other… just sat there with a picture of each of us. The two jumped with joy as we entered the room and walked towards them. The other just stood up and waited to greet us. Tom obviously saw something he liked as he pushed me out of the way and walked quickly towards her. I didn’t get to see her face. Her hair had covered it.

She was nice from what I saw anyway.
Black fishnet stockings with a suspender belt attached underneath a white denim mini-skirt. Red-torn at the sleeves, three quarter length see-through shirt open half way down, with a black vest on top. Her cleavage and stomach was on full show. Her belly button…
pierced with a Tokio hotel belly bar.
As she turned I froze in amazement. She had a black star tattooed just visible over her knicker line.
We shook each of their hands and signed autographs, took pictures and talked.
I didn’t realize till she stared me in the eyes where I’d seen her before.
“Its you!” I exclaimed!
“What?!” She asked and stared at me a little confused.
“From the other night! Its you!”
I blushed thinking of the memories
“You’re that girl I saw”
“Ohh ermm well ok ermm.”
“What’s your name? I must know your name.” I begged with puppy dog eyes.
“Erm, Channyse. He he” She giggled so sweetly… my heart melted.
“Ahh, Channyse. That’s a beautiful name. Pleased to meet you” I held out my hand waiting for her to touch it. She did. Her hands-beautiful.
She blushed “Pleased to meet you too.”
I asked her if she knew the other two that were here.
“Yeahh… They are my best friends. That’s Amy!” she pointed to the long blonde haired girl talking to Gustav. “And that’s Charlotte.” She continued. Pointing towards the second girl who looked almost exactly like her… a twin maybe?
I nodded acknowledging the names and faces of each girl.
I took her hand expecting her to pull away. She smiled and rubbed my hand with her thumb.
Tom stared enviously from the corner of the room. I’m sure he would kill me later, unless he found some drunken ass chick to keep him pre-occupied.
I asked her if she would like to talk somewhere more private. She smiled and nodded.
I helped her up and took her out the door down the hallway into the elevator and into my hotel room…

08-28-2008 11:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Hmm it's alright... nto usually my cup of tea... but you put 18+ and how old are you again Supermoderator? Big Grin

Your imperfection.
09-04-2008 01:42 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
MetalMouth
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DD

Bill is hawt.

http://deeperdimensions.forumotion.co.uk/

Clan friends and people looking for a clan very welcome, it's a forum not only for Deeper Dimensions but the active community of BW.

09-09-2008 00:32 MetalMouth is offline Homepage of MetalMouth Search for Posts by MetalMouth Add MetalMouth to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Hmm it's alright... nto usually my cup of tea... but you put 18+ and how old are you again Supermoderator? Big Grin

13 Tongue
09-09-2008 00:47 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
blackcat
Triple Ace

chapter 2 super mate

09-09-2008 10:03 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

quote:
Originally posted by liamb1992
quote:
Originally posted by Raxis

13 Tongue

How dare you --.--

Chapter 3 - Playing on her Mind.

WARNING. Chapter contains scenes of a sexual nature XD

We were in his hotel Room. We just sat and talked about Life. He never ceased to amaze me. I thought I knew everything about him, but I guess I was wrong.
He had told me everything. I mean E-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!
He made me Laugh and He made me Cry. I thought my life was bad.
I was n the verge of tears when he had told me about his Parents Simone and Jörg Had Split up and how his mother met Gordon Trumper. Love. i never experienced Love before.
A sudden bang on the door scared the Shit out of us. It was Tom.
“Shit! What the fuck do you want?” He reached for the door and Tom pushed it open.
“Awhh I ‘love’ you too… Baby Brother” Tom laughed, “ is ermm…Channyse here? Well ermm. I think its Channyse anyways.”
I jumped up. He knew my name. My heart fluttered.
“Yeah, I'm here” I replied. He said my name just like he would during Sex.
“ Well Ermm. Your friends have gone out with Gustav and Georg said that they will meet you at home just in time for Some Coronation street.” He laughed.
I joined him in laughter. My thoughts made me stop I had left my key on the bus on my way here and I had no family in Germany, I was stuffed I could always break in I ‘spose.
I nearly panicked at the thought of breaking in my own home but instead I just replied to Tom “ahh Thanks Tom”
He shot me one of those killer smiles and played with his piercing. Damn he’s Hot!

“Yeah. Ok Tom See Ya!” Bill Screamed like a four year old pushed him out the door and Shut it on him.
I nearly wet myself seeing his childish reaction. “Well Ermm… What do we… Do now?” I asked trying to catch my breath.
“We could do this!” an evil smirk appeared on the side of his face, as he looked me up and down.
“Whaa—“ He cut me off when he ran into me holding tightly onto my back licking my neck as we fell backwards onto the bed. His hands moving Slowly up and down my back. Tickling my spine, searching for my bra Strap.
He stopped as he noticed there was no clip. He stopped sucking away at my collarbone, He looked at me rather confused, and I giggled and dropped my shirt. Pointing to the middle of my cleavage. He winked and licked his lips and rubbed his hands over my breasts. I moaned in delight I was sure it wasn’t loud enough for Bill to hear. I was wrong… again. He had heard it.
“You want me as much as I want you?”
“Hmm. Yeahh.” I moaned.
He glared at my naked chest like a fat kid at a bakery.
He was still wearing his clothes… How did I not realize.
I refused to do anymore unless he ran around the bedroom in nothing but his boxers pretending to be a cat.
He did what he was told.
“Meow!”
“Good Pussy, now come to momma!” he pounced onto me. I enjoyed the feeling of his embrace; I stood him up and examined the embroidery of his Tight Fitted Black undergarments ‘Bill’ The sexiest word ive ever seen on Underwear.
I reached out and stroked his abdomen he started to shake as I found his sensitive spot.
A bulge in his pants made me freeze and stare in shock
I wanted to know what was under there. I wanted it inside me.
He held onto the back of my head and pushed me towards the very erect penis I reached towards him slowly playing with him. His form was perfect. Very big for a little guy. I had my whole mouth around his member sucking on it slightly and rubbing the tip of my tongue on the head of it. Another knock on the door.
It was Tom again.
“ Ermm We are busy come by later.” Bill moaned
“How about NO! Im coming in now!”
I quickly let him go and rushed into the bathroom in search of a towel to cover myself with.
Tom let himself in. Bill just stood in the middle of the suite on nothing but his boxers. Surrounded by clothes.
“Whoa… looks like you’ve been a busy boy!” Tom Smirked obviously a little jealous.
Bill kissed his Teeth. His erection was Slowly fading.
“Yo Channyse!” he shouted as he headed into the bathroom.
“Shit! U scared me I was just getting into the shower.” I lied,
“Ha!! Yeah I’ll believe that when I see it.” He stared at me slowly examining my body.
“Is that a threat Mr. Kaulitz?” I questioned.
“Only if you want it to be,” he nudged my back.” Anyways Gustav Called, again God why don’t he fucking call you? I'm not his messenger.”
“Yeah what he say?”
“Charlotte and Amy are staying here tonight with Gusty and Georg. But im sure we can find somewhere more suitable for you to stay. We don’t want to leave you out now do we?” Tom looked to the floor. Smirking at his thoughts.
“Spose not. That’s good then I don’t have my house key anyway,” I turned to look at him in the mirror he was still staring at the floor.
“You can stay here!!!” Bill Screamed at the top of his voice. Making it obvious that he was eavesdropping
“Yeah great idea Bill” he was trying his best to smile.
“Ok well I spose I could but I don’t want to over stay my welcome.”
“What you haven’t overstayed anything yet! Pwease! Look im on my knees” He Truly was on his knees Tom bent down and did the same.
“ Oh I feel like a princess I got both Kaulitz twins on the floor begging me. Aren’t I special? Well if my sisters staying I might as well!”
“You have sister?!” They both asked confusedly while helping each other up.
“Yeah inf act she’s my Twin!” Tom Grinned
“A Twin ey?” He laughed, “look who’s getting lucky tonight!” he danced and spun around towards the door.
“Tom!!” I shouted after him “You wont get her you know.”
“Why wont I?”
“Because she’s with Georg.”
“Darling im the most fuckable guy in this hotel. So I think Georg might even lose at this one”
“What makes you so sure about yourself” Bill butted in.
“ I got you didn’t I?” Tom turned and headed out into the hallway.
“Arrogant fuck!” he said no more than a whisper as he turned around to kiss my neck. I stopped him.
“What does he mean by he got you?”
“Oh you know brotherly shit. Nothing personal ignore him.”
“Sure whatever,” I let him carry on kissing me, but what Tom had said was still playing in my mind...

09-09-2008 17:46 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
blackcat
Triple Ace

aw man this just keeps getting better and better mate thanks for sharing this with us all

09-09-2008 17:55 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Chapter 4 - Last year in Loitsche...

I awoke with the most beautiful surprise ive ever seen before; she hadn’t left me in the middle of the night. In her sleep she was beautiful I sat and stared at the goddess next to me. I looked at the Clock on the bedside cabinet 5:03am
I stretched and scratched my chest as I yawned, bare skin? Where were my tour Pj’s.
I looked at her…bare legs and shoulders. What the fuck did we do last night?
It couldn’t of been sex. No way I only did that with Tom.
She was of in Dreamland as I slowly moved out of the bed trying not to wake her.
Perfectly shaped eyelids with long black lashes covered her Beautiful Blue diamond eyes.
I turned to run to the bathroom but something caught my eye… A condom.
We did have sex last night! I held in my scream and ran into the bathroom.
“Erggh. God what have I become?” I mumbled into my hair pulling faces at the mirror.
I quickly cleaned myself up and ran towards the front door; still just wearing my Boxers.
I looked left then looked right. Had to be careful paparazzi followed the band everywhere. And I didn’t want them to find me a 5 in the morning in my ‘Bill’ boxers. That would mean total embarrassment. The coast was clear.
I ran down the beautifully decorated hallway towards Tom’s room.
I banged on his door he answered wearing nothing but his grey baggy boxers scratching his head and yawning
“What!” he growled at me.
“T – T- Tom. I need to talk to you!” I squeaked and pushed past him and sat on the bed.
He closed the door and sat next to me.
“What is it?” he asked with the sweetest sense of concern in his voice,
My Head fell in my hands as tears began to fall, he reached out and put an arm around my shoulders; he pulled me closer.
I continued my break down feeling a little eased with being held by the one I loved.
“ I slept with her…” my voice no louder than a whisper, I watched the tears form a little puddle on my bare skin.
He pulled me closer and held me tighter, making every part of my body shiver from his touch.
I closed my eyes waiting for him to say something cocky but he didn’t.
I looked up at him in despair; he just sat there looking down onto the floor with than evil grin of his he quickly looked towards me
“Ha ha” he laughed at the sight of my despair and nudged me.
I slapped him back playfully.
“Its not funny!!” whimpered “ I haven’t slept with anybody since… you know…” I paused and took a breath before I carried on “ since last year … loitsche!”
“ Yeahh it is fuking hilarious!” He stopped laughing and looked at me “last year was a mistake Bill… it never meant to happen.”
“It did or it wouldn’t of happened.” Tears streamed down my face. He let me go and knelt in front of me.
“Bill, darling you know I love you… right?” I nodded. “ Bill you’re my Twin and I would never do anything to hurt you.”
I nodded once again waiting for him to continue,
“What we did was fun, but you have to understand that it cannot happen again… not now that we are who we are.” He spoke to me like I was incapable of hearing.
“I know Tom! But I love you way too much to let you go and forget everything we have” I screamed slapping his chest.
“Bill, you have to move on!” slowly back away.
“Fine!” I whimpered, tears still streaming.
He hugged me tightly.
“Anyways how was she?” he smiled
“I don’t know… I can’t remember,”
“She must have been good then” he paused and looked at me, “Bill im here for you” he lifted my head with his calloused hands and to my shock… Kissed me Smack on the lips.
His piercing tickling every nerve in my body; he pulled away. I must of turned 5 shades of red as he fell over laughing.
I wanted more.
I reached towards his face with my hands. He fought me off.
“What the Fuck Bill?” he jumped up and fell backwards. I stared at him “What the Fuck did we just talk about?”
“Sorry. I just thought,”I jumped up and headed towards the door, more tears forming in my eyes.
“Bill come back” he grabbed my arm I pulled away and slammed the door, I heard him shout after me but I just carried on down the hallway. Not caring who saw me.

Channyse was sat watching TV she turned as I entered the room
“What’s the matter?” she ran to me with her arms wide open!”
“Oh Nothing” God how pathetic I walk in with m face full of tears and I say there’s nothing wrong how lame!
“Yeahh there is! Now come here and tell me!” she wiped away my tears with her thumbs and moved my hair out of my face as she kissed me, she pulled me onto the bed where she was sat.
“Chann… I think we had Sex last night.”
“No kidding.! Where did you just go? I woke up and you were gone.”
“ I…. Have something to tell you…” I looked down and twiddled my thumbs “ its about me and Tom…”
“Im listening!” she sat with her arm around me exactly like Tom and me were 5 minutes ago. I desperately tried to hold back the tears.
“Me and Tom… We…” I failed; a teardrop formed and trickled down my face. “We slept together.”
I couldn’t look at her. Time just stood still. She didn’t move I could feel her breath on the back of my kneck.
“You what?” She let me go and ran her fingers through her chestnut hair…
“me and Tom we Slept together.” I repeated with a little more confidence.
“ I heard what you Fuking Said Kaulitz!” she raised her voice.
I reached for her to hold her. She pulled away and glared at me.
“Bill… You disgust me.” Tears fell from both our faces.
The last words she said to me as she stormed out of the Hotel room…

09-10-2008 20:43 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
channyse

Registration Date: 09-10-2008
Clan: --

Heey guys Smile
i'm Channyse - the writer Big Grin

i wanna thank Jon for re-posting this on this site. Tongue much owed dude!
and thanks to everyone thats read/commented. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thankk youuu Smile

PS - Bills HAWT!

09-10-2008 21:18 channyse is offline Search for Posts by channyse Add channyse to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for channyse
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » He needs her. 18+

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH