Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Rank images » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Should Moderators and over get better rank mages?
Yes, but different ones from the Polish Board 11 44.00%
Yes, the ones on the Polish Board 9 36.00%
No, they should keep the ones that they have now 5 20.00%
Total: 25 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Rank images
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Rank images Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I was thinking, why should the polish mods and smods get better images than us? *Smirks*

Just look:

http://forum.bloodwars.interia.pl/misc.php?action=faq1#9

Shall I do a vote on whether we should keep the ones at the minute or have the better ones? I can change them so...

Who wants a poll and what are peoples thoughts on the matter?

08-28-2008 12:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Poll Poll Poll!! Big Grin

What's a "Trade Moderator"?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
08-28-2008 13:07 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't care about rank images, I'm a mod to ceep the forum tidy not to pick up girls on the board Tongue

In case you haven't seen the polish forum.
Poland has seven servers. Five of them require a Buyers section, four Sellers sections (Weapon, Armour, Jewellery, Sell Out - mostly junk), Evaluation section and a Borrow section. The other two require only one Buyers, one Sellers and one Evaluation. And also there is an Account trading section too. To sum up, there are 42 trade sections on the polish board. Do you think normal mods can take care of all of them? Every section has one or two trade mods Wink
There are 31 trade mods, some of them take care of more than 1 section Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-28-2008 13:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage

Added a poll Tongue

08-28-2008 22:16 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

You mean the stars? You should've talked about it to me on msn instead of making a topic. I think it's perfectly doable and we'll solve it in private.

08-28-2008 23:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Rank images

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH