Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » How the mighty have fallen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How the mighty have fallen 10 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0010 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

How the mighty have fallen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

udo has began a siege on 3/6/12 !
The target of the siege is Veritatis Splendor.

A siege to take over the enemy square.
The second phase will begin on 11-11-2011 00:47:06.
The siege will have been ended by 11-11-2011 00:57:46

having seen reports on the WJS vs S.S. and seen them getting regulalry beat, it comes down to WJS targetting wait for it....... wait for it....... a clan in 7th position..... some 45k points difference.

After all of the speech about WJS having less points than S.S. calling it unfair blah blah blah they resort to spitting there dummies out because they are not good enough for S.S.

Fair play to AVE for seeking sanctuary of a new clan

WJS dont deserve the z1 spot for their frailties and weakness

CONGRATULATIONS S.S. for showing WJS what a real clan is made of

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-10-2011 11:55 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i fully agree with every single sentence here

for an example i ll show you this:

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4847ec5c33

siege this night.

wjs was talking about betrayal, about that they got less points than us, and that they will siege us again and again. So wjs where is your honour now ? it s not a cry topic and my post is not to cry on anything for sure too. war is war, you can do what you want - sure. but losing a war is better than losing honour. All server hates you for what you have done, for every single player in your clan being so confident that you re best in the world lol and for being rude, not friendly during all 3 years of playing here.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-10-2011 12:29 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im not bothered about the fact we will lose a z3 square for a poor one, I just love the fact that WJS prided itself on being the best clan on the server, who only have respected for being amazing..... amazing to beat a clan 45k points difference

if any of WJS had any pride or honour then they would try and win back their own squares from S.S. and not take it out on a much, much smaller clan

What does WJS say to this I wonder? Should I invite them to the topic with a clan msg perhaps so they know for definite where this is so they dont shirk it? Joking of course but so long as whole server can see what they WJS are made of and take back any comments they have previously said about honour, pride and respect as they clearly have none

11-10-2011 12:45 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

+1 for spam, wrong thread

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-10-2011 13:32.

11-10-2011 13:31 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Khorne

RE: How the mighty have fallen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep....they are kind of biting them self in the a*s here. It’s obvious that the Khorn/ SS merge took hard on them and a lot of harsh words were delivered from them, words they now choke on.

This war has become kind of trench war over no man’s land. We are hitting each other and nothing really happens. SS is slightly picking WJS apart but still WJS protect the z1 at all cost. They can’t win back there squares so they take squares from allies so SS will get those square. A maneuver that don’t lead to nothing but a lot of wasted times. They have taken Iiiv square twice and yesterday they took Jackels (both from SAN).
This new strategy from WJS is making a war between SS and WJS into a real World War. If SS should do the same and crush WJS sworn allies this server will die even faster than it really do. Think about it…it’s no threat…just fact. If SS were to send every allies to WJS to an empty z5 who would stay on this server?

War is part of the game and the target is to be master over z1…so there must be war. And every war need to have one good side and one bad….right Wink

turn on - tune in - drop out
11-10-2011 13:44 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen

haha yes you are right Moght the war between the two clans is now affecting the server maybe a clan at a time. i did not know that they had sieged SAN but why?? because they have their name down as an alliance.

Not even sure if S.S. and ADX are even allies, think I am the only one to have joined the sieges from ADX.

They can take the square but it is very low of them to do so, still waiting for a response from one of them? They were so keen in the WJS vs S.S. fight to say something why not now ;D

11-10-2011 13:57 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Veritatis Splendor
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-972.gif

Registration Date: 03-07-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

I just logged on and realized I lost a great square...probably the best in ADX.
WJS have you EVER built your own squares or do you just take what you like whenever you like it? This is I think the fifth square you've raped us of.

Very Schutzstaffel of you.

Congratz on your TOUGH AS NAILS WIN

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=116b45c7bb

And SS is not an official ally of ADX but as we all know there are only 2 sides to this server...those with SS and those with WJS, and ADX has never supported WJS as a whole.

Guess you all know who's side I'm on

Looking for: Good speed, legs with high agility, Any luck items whatsoever.

Never forget; Atrum Dominatio X Clan Page
11-11-2011 02:05 Veritatis Splendor is offline Homepage of Veritatis Splendor Search for Posts by Veritatis Splendor Add Veritatis Splendor to your Buddy List Add Veritatis Splendor to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Veritatis Splendor: . YIM Account Name of Veritatis Splendor: . View the MSN Profile for Veritatis Splendor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » How the mighty have fallen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH