Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Is it possible to softmod an Xbox 360 via USB port or DVD? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it possible to softmod an Xbox 360 via USB port or DVD?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Reidhead

Registration Date: 11-11-2011
Race in game: Cultist

Is it possible to softmod an Xbox 360 via USB port or DVD? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Is it possible to softmod an Xbox 360 via USB port or DVD?
Hi. I had an Xbox 360 that was modded, so it could run Homebrew. It recently suffered the RROD and I got a 360 Pro. Is it possible to mod my new 360 without taking it apart? I have the new 360 update that lets me use USBs with my xbox.

---------------------------

xk3y x360 key usb usb x360key
11-11-2011 07:27 Reidhead is offline Search for Posts by Reidhead Add Reidhead to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Reidhead: Reidhead YIM Account Name of Reidhead: Reidhead View the MSN Profile for Reidhead
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Is it possible to softmod an Xbox 360 via USB port or DVD?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH