Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Clan Armory / Equipment Value » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Armory / Equipment Value
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Clan Armory / Equipment Value Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i just searched for an answer to my question(s) & didn't really find any answers i am looking for...

so what equipment should i add to the clan armory? only sets? i've added 2 twisted items & a tiger item...removed a hawk item recently...i also have 2 bullet-proof items i could add but i don't know which sets to add/remove because i don't yet understand all set benefits.

oh, and i know luck is important but is +2 luck more important than a weapon w/ +20% critical hit?i was trying to build an evenly defensive/offensive vampire but i believe i've screwed myself again ...this is my 2nd go-round (deleted 1st to create current) ...my parameters are basically even except appearance is low (below 20). i'm trying to figure out which equip. is junk & which is valuable enough to trade for PoP. i have too many melee weapons.

what should i sell & what should i try to trade?

i have no legendary / perfect items. are good items worth much?
i don't quite understand suffix / prefix & how much value they add to items either.

i don't want to get a warning, so if i am searching incorrectly / in the wrong sections and posting this in the wrong section, i apologize.

IGN: Son Of Sin
11-11-2011 10:05 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I learned all of this stuff by speaking to a more senior member of the game. Back in the day Azz and diablo practically taught me how to play and otherwise i doubt i would have stuck around as long as i did...

Im not 100% about the sets on necro so im not going to be of any help with items but feel free to PM me on the boards about help with races etc.

Generally speaking you put what others want to use in the CA ... its all about communication within the clan. If someone needs a part of the bulletproof set put it in if they dont leave it out. Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-11-2011 11:35 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Clan Armory / Equipment Value Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

okay mate i play on necro and I think i have a fair good knowledge of the game

items to put in the ca depending on your clan and members are generally either items with luck bonus that others can use, good/perfect shaminastic items, elastic/ursine set and jewellery of blood.

Luck items

for luck items the following items are good for your clan armoury

Runic Head/armor/pants (the higher the luck the better)

or

Good/Perfect Malicious headband/bandana
good/perfect battle cape
good/perfect shorts/trousers/kilt/skirt of the snake

Your own style and what to sell

Depending on what you want to go as gunner/ 1 handed melee/ 2 handed melee

for guns = the more attacks the better - perfect uzis/magnums/mp5k

example gunner gear

good head of precognition/shephard/prophet
norm/good armor of orchid/caligula
norm/good solar set
norm/good shorts of the sun/shephard
perfect uzis/magnums/mp5k

example 1handed gear - okay this is a little more different because there is quite alot of weapons etc out there but for a lower level this would be a good start

good head of adrenaline
good armor of deathsower
good titanium set - for in defence
good vengeful set - for in attacks
good elvish shorts -or shorts that give more than +9 agility
good knuckleduster/thunderfist -

i own different melee weapons aswel so it depending on what i go against

good light thunderfist - 3 attacks, good dmg and +8 agility
perfect poisoned thunderfist - 4 attacks, good dmg and small crit bonus but no agility

good antique knuckle duster - 3 attacls- crap dmg and +15 agility
good demonic of agility, 1 attack which is crap - good dmg and 20+ agility

example 2 handed gear
good/perfect tigers head
good/perfect tigers armor
good vengeful set - for attacks and that extra attack
good/perfect tigers shorts

for a 2handed melee weapon you are looking at 23-30% crit chance and dmg around 60-120 parameter

so anything with good/perfect flail, scythe or helberd is a good start

good but preferably perfect flail/scythe/halberd of caring, light, antique, demonic, murderous,

again there are lots of combinations out there so it is either being lucky to find something (if unsure always put it in evaluation just to be sure)

or finding something on the forum in sellers thread.

the ites i have suggested are for lower levels and will not cost much in terms of pop but i do suggest that you get as much junk as posible and sell that for what ever price you can get so you can increase your stats or buy etter items on the board.

If you have any other queries pm me under gjallar ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 11-11-2011 14:33.

11-11-2011 14:32 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Clan Armory / Equipment Value

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH