Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Skyrim! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Skyrim! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
I just got it today, must say I like it, especially macing the dragon in the face ;D

Though I think I should start doing more side quests xD

I've got a shout called Dragon call, very handy I must say, rather than looking or waiting for them to come to you, use the shout and within a minute you've got a dragon breathing down your neck

Hmm that could be handy, how did you get it? ;D

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
12-25-2011 22:22 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jus played the game, can't remember if it was just before or just after killing Alduin

12-25-2011 23:41 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
BlendyWalls

Registration Date: 11-08-2012

I really enjoy playing skyrim it’s an action role game which makes a player more interest to play it.
11-08-2012 06:24 BlendyWalls is offline Search for Posts by BlendyWalls Add BlendyWalls to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Skyrim!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH