Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Merging Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Merging Items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dark-Shadows

Registration Date: 06-20-2011

Merging Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What items are needed to merge two light thunderfist's of hitting??

Please contact me in the game by kreepz
thankyou
11-12-2011 20:23 Dark-Shadows is offline Search for Posts by Dark-Shadows Add Dark-Shadows to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Merging Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dark-Shadows
What items are needed to merge two light thunderfist's of hitting??

Please contact me in the game by kreepz
thankyou

This has been asked before so please refer here Smile

its not hard at all... instead of posting it here message your clan (or me who is in your clan) for HELP.. we wont do it FOR you but we can nudge you in the right direction

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-12-2011 22:51 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kreepz? Thought you were Smithy? At least that's what it says in account trading, but I could be confused

11-13-2011 16:17 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Merging Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH