Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » insidious signet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page insidious signet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
pouck

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

insidious signet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have drop shorts of the sun and i want to know how it cost because i am not a gunner so a want to sell it
thank you

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pouck: 09-17-2008 08:09.

08-29-2008 15:26 pouck is offline Search for Posts by pouck Add pouck to your Buddy List
nelacar
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -END-

RE: shorts of the sun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

shorts of sun Ls
08-29-2008 16:00 nelacar is offline Search for Posts by nelacar Add nelacar to your Buddy List
pouck

Thread Starter Thread Started by pouck
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

excuse me but i dont understand your Ls because i am a french player and i dont know what does it mean yet^^

08-29-2008 16:29 pouck is offline Search for Posts by pouck Add pouck to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It means Lifestone, the 3rd best stone (also the 3rd worst Tongue )

08-29-2008 16:57 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
pouck

thank you very much!
but in your system of trade do you use pdp or lgo (junk) to buy items?
because that is like this we buy items in france^^

08-29-2008 17:01 pouck is offline Search for Posts by pouck Add pouck to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

we use bloodstones and you get them every 1000 XP so every point 1 LS equals 50 Bloodstones on the market

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
08-29-2008 17:24 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
pouck

ok
that a new way to trade!
and i hope that i suuccess to understant fastly^^

08-29-2008 18:18 pouck is offline Search for Posts by pouck Add pouck to your Buddy List
pouck

i have drop this item some days ago in a easy quest and i want to know the effect of the set and the cost of a signet and an amulet

thx

Insidious Signet

Ring (Only for males)
Effects: REPUTATION +9, APPEARANCE -4
Requirements: LEVEL: 27, STRENGTH: 4, APPEARANCE: 27
Selling price: 52 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 2, Mana 9

09-17-2008 08:11 pouck is offline Search for Posts by pouck Add pouck to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Set's bonuses Smile
but we dont know the bonus from set :/
maybe someone who plays on polish servers knows ???
as for cost could be anything from a MS to 2SS for each part ???

09-17-2008 08:34 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
pouck

thank you
i hope i will the first to discover the effect of the set^^
anyway in the french serveur the opponent can not attack in the first round and gain + many reputation^^
that might be equivalent?!

09-17-2008 08:48 pouck is offline Search for Posts by pouck Add pouck to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Yes, as far as I know set bonusses on french server overlap with set bonusses here. Smile
09-17-2008 08:56 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

insidious set bonuses :
+0 : all weapons dmg + 10
+1 : all weapons dmg + 10
+2 : all weapons dmg + 12
+3 : all weapons dmg + 13
+4 : all weapons dmg + 14
09-17-2008 09:39 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
pouck

that not a great set if its efect is only that because on the french server it is stronger!!!!!
nevertheless i think i keep my signet ^^

09-17-2008 09:45 pouck is offline Search for Posts by pouck Add pouck to your Buddy List
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

french server runs on other game engine then our server so their sets have other effects then our
09-17-2008 10:09 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » insidious signet

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH