Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Another person consistently asking to swap accounts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another person consistently asking to swap accounts 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.504 Votes - Average Rating: 7.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Another person consistently asking to swap accounts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most recent message:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=42446835&type=1

This is twice he has sent me the same message despite the fact I already told him in no uncertain terms that I do not want his account.

I know he has been pestering several other members too.

ign - fizzy boy

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-16-2011 17:37 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Think Fizzy boy is the same person as the old one got Daii's Account and they have alreadyy asked mee once

11-17-2011 00:36 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Another person consistently asking to swap accounts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH