Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Underworld records question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any idea what the most honor at one time is or if it is a rising number due to zone 1/2/3 free honor?
11-16-2011 21:58 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009
Race in game: Absorber

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That number would be huge and constantly rising. Whoever has been in z1 the longest?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-17-2011 08:52 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Separated to extra thread.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-17-2011 09:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

I know people haves talked before about some characters with over 15k

11-17-2011 11:13 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Iv been sat on roughly 20k before... sat in the z1 after sieges Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-17-2011 11:21 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Clan: TDK

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mlarinon

ok thanks for the info and sorry for polluting the record thread previously
11-17-2011 12:02 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
brundlefly
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-24-2010
Clan: bunnies

i had 45k at one point after mass maximum xp farming and levelling from level 45-80 Wink
11-17-2011 12:10 brundlefly is offline Search for Posts by brundlefly Add brundlefly to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

i know someone sitting with 61k honour atm Red Face ..

( no its not me )
i regen to much and help regen lol
12-01-2011 04:49 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

from one siege
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7241f41d6f

people from DB had +100k but i don't know what is record

12-01-2011 06:20 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Underworld records question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH