Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Blackpool » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blackpool
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
10 Beardshall 10

Registration Date: 11-18-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [D.B]

Blackpool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello people, i see some of you are from around the globe lol.

I live in Blackpool anyone the same?

wish to carry on playing with the sniper tattoo. Will trade with Any race and level
Over Level 30

Hunter/Assassin/Gunman tattoo players only.

11-18-2011 17:47 10 Beardshall 10 is offline Search for Posts by 10 Beardshall 10 Add 10 Beardshall 10 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm from near Liverpool mate, you're the closest player to me that I've known on this game Smile

11-28-2011 18:07 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
you're the closest player to me that I've known on this game Smile

LIES what about me !!!!!

11-29-2011 09:54 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

people pretend not to know you aggy Tongue i dont have the slightest clue where blackpool is, is it anywhere near nottingham?

IGN: acidic shots
11-29-2011 16:15 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Dark Cursed Soul

Registration Date: 11-23-2011

No its neer preston, if you look at liverpool on the weather then blackpool is like a finger away :-)
12-02-2011 20:54 Dark Cursed Soul is offline Search for Posts by Dark Cursed Soul Add Dark Cursed Soul to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

im only 2 fingers away, thats not far, my computers closer...................my computers in blackpool!!!!!!!!

IGN: acidic shots

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by demonfury v2: 12-06-2011 04:01.

12-06-2011 03:58 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
EX3

Registration Date: 12-01-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: END

lol, im no where neer them 2 lol.

Still i know where they are if i want to go but doubt it i like it here haha
12-06-2011 13:57 EX3 is offline Search for Posts by EX3 Add EX3 to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

i live in blackpool
01-04-2012 04:27 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Blackpool

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH