Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Adding New mob's » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Adding New mob's 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hell-Shadow

images/avatars/avatar-1013.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Text Adding New mob's Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why isent there as many guns as there is everything else i think they should put in more guns and maybe more badges cuz once someone has all badges don't you think some people might leave the game :S

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow: 11-23-2011 01:24.

11-22-2011 23:32 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

To prevent excessive farming of characters.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-22-2011 23:35 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hell-Shadow
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
To prevent excessive farming of characters.

true i was thinking only like 4 - 5 attacks :S should be like that :\

i mean yes i could be wrong in every way shape and form

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow: 11-22-2011 23:40.

11-22-2011 23:37 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

What level are you..
11-22-2011 23:40 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

57 why attack me all you like dont mind myself i dont have much to give plus i asked this for EXP only dont care much about blood, people and money

11-22-2011 23:42 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

So your level 57 and you think its easy to get all the badges?
11-22-2011 23:43 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
So your level 57 and you think its easy to get all the badges?

no no im not good when it comes to that Frown dident mean any offence just thought if someone does by any chance get all of them shouldn't admins put more in to make players continue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow: 11-22-2011 23:45.

11-22-2011 23:45 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Wendigo
Level 682-863
Defence 630-675
Hit points 46779-60277
Strength 362-416
Agility 335-375
Toughness 330-375
Perception 212-312

Thats the stats of the 1 below the highest.. even the top players of our server wouldnt stand much of a chance of that..
11-22-2011 23:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

quote:
Wendigo
Level 682-863
Defence 630-675
Hit points 46779-60277
Strength 362-416
Agility 335-375
Toughness 330-375
Perception 212-312

Thats the stats of the 1 below the highest.. even the top players of our server wouldnt stand much of a chance of that..

cough hll cough.

11-22-2011 23:48 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Show me report's of them comfortably doing wendy's all the time with a small team..

If it HS is talkin about adding new badges in, and we as a server arent capable of farming the highest of the high mobs comfortably all the time FOR new stuff to be added..
11-22-2011 23:51 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
tolly

nobody can kill wendis easily barely anubis i was just mentioning the fact hll have killed one.

11-22-2011 23:52 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Show me report's of them comfortably doing wendy's all the time with a small team..

If it HS is talkin about adding new badges in, and we as a server arent capable of farming the highest of the high mobs comfortably all the time FOR new stuff to be added..

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=05fce6e800

You can see by the HP left that they could drastically cut the team down but Wendigos vary in size so muchs its a hard choice

11-22-2011 23:58 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
tolly

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:

You can see by the HP left that they could drastically cut the team down but Wendigos vary in size so muchs its a hard choice

Thank you. For the report.

11-23-2011 00:00 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:

by all means HLL can kill one the polish member got her badge on it dident take her long but even if our members carnt get there badge yet doesnt mean later on in time that there never gonna get it so what im saying is when someone has the Chronos badge dont you think they might leave the game cuz theres nothing much to do :|

11-23-2011 00:00 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Yeah 26 people in one expo is a comfortable enough expo that we need to add more mobs..

There was quote a few people alive, but check the life, alot of people are on next to nothing
11-23-2011 00:02 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:

Again highly true but still its one choose that could be made

11-23-2011 00:03 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

well for a start they are adding new mobs in King of the hill and they are bloody hard, they are adding quite a lot of content and I think they added the latest patch on the beta to see if even the highest members all across each server could take down the blue smurf and eventually Chronos and still they havent so there is still a lot to do and achieve

There is still a good choice to choose from I think and dont forget guns are easier to merge with and upgrade because of the small amount of items, melee and ranged are a lot harder to deal with especially when trying to find the right prefix and surfix

I think 2 attacks is enough trust me getting farmed twice a day is bareable but imagine 5 attacks daily for your hard earned resources to prevent you upgrading, grr that would be very annoying indeed

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-23-2011 00:08 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

your forgeting the act 3 mobs so they will be even harder now.

and am sure there will still be a challenge.

has anyone done that z1 seige task yet? just as an example so what is the act 3 tasks going to be.
11-23-2011 00:13 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by kralen
well for a start they are adding new mobs in King of the hill and they are bloody hard, they are adding quite a lot of content and I think they added the latest patch on the beta to see if even the highest members all across each server could take down the blue smurf and eventually Chronos and still they havent so there is still a lot to do and achieve

There is still a good choice to choose from I think and dont forget guns are easier to merge with and upgrade because of the small amount of items, melee and ranged are a lot harder to deal with especially when trying to find the right prefix and surfix

I think 2 attacks is enough trust me getting farmed twice a day is bareable but imagine 5 attacks daily for your hard earned resources to prevent you upgrading, grr that would be very annoying indeed

True about the fight thing but still on to this mob's thing what about people not in act 3 or that dont wanna move to act 3 there wont be able to fight those type of mob's

With the gun thing i know where your coming from but still is a choose that could be made by the admins they did announce theres not going to be and more servers like underworld and nerco so having more guns and weapons could be one more thing they could add on one of the new patches but i could be going over the top but still i think its one choose that could be made

11-23-2011 00:15 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Nope you cant benefit act 3 until you change over to act 3 was the same for act 2 you couldnt use leg weapons and use the new arcana

Act 3 is a good system but it is a lot harder, K Of H is really hard for a lvl 65 so you will need to work at it to get better, dont think I got any poh from 20 tries because not enough Hp but thats something I will have to face.

If I were you I would get to lvl 65 asap otherwise you are missing out big time, event he enchants will help you massively Big Grin

as for the weapons there is a lot of combos you can do and if you added anymore then it would completely change merges etc so i can see why nothing new will be added

same for prefix and surfix there is enough out there to keep people busy no one yet has a complete set up

11-23-2011 00:23 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

dont need more guns they are fine. and the act 3 mobs will stop 1-2 man expos so there will be more mobs to kill.

focus on what you can do now and not more mobs or guns.
11-23-2011 00:26 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
Nope you cant benefit act 3 until you change over to act 3 was the same for act 2 you couldnt use leg weapons and use the new arcana

Act 3 is a good system but it is a lot harder, K Of H is really hard for a lvl 65 so you will need to work at it to get better, dont think I got any poh from 20 tries because not enough Hp but thats something I will have to face.

If I were you I would get to lvl 65 asap otherwise you are missing out big time, event he enchants will help you massively Big Grin

as for the weapons there is a lot of combos you can do and if you added anymore then it would completely change merges etc so i can see why nothing new will be added

same for prefix and surfix there is enough out there to keep people busy no one yet has a complete set up

OK with my level trying my hardest to level up in HLL but still failing epicly but still

With the guns again i still think they should add atlest one two more new guns they dont get the benefits of prefix and surfix

And yes act 2 well in act 1 you couldent use leg and new arcana but is there anything new like that in Act 3 :| thats my question?

11-23-2011 00:30 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
Originally posted by darc
dont need more guns they are fine. and the act 3 mobs will stop 1-2 man expos so there will be more mobs to kill.

focus on what you can do now and not more mobs or guns.

Darc you have a great point still think this is valid to go with :S

11-23-2011 00:31 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

anything new have you not read the patch info?

on evolutions? that is basically a new arcana you can use once you train in it

or the enchants that can be added to weapons and items after a successful King of the Hill?

no there is not going to be any new weapons or items but there is a lot to get your head around still

the mobs will be a lot stronger once you get to act 3 like darc said it is harder to 2 man them they hit a lot harder!

Well in HLL that is a high point clan it is always going to be hard to catch up to them, try not to focus on that and just enjoy being in a very active clan that you know will run expos every day and have general good banter.

11-23-2011 00:38 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
anything new have you not read the patch info?

on evolutions? that is basically a new arcana you can use once you train in it

or the enchants that can be added to weapons and items after a successful King of the Hill?

no there is not going to be any new weapons or items but there is a lot to get your head around still

the mobs will be a lot stronger once you get to act 3 like darc said it is harder to 2 man them they hit a lot harder!

Well in HLL that is a high point clan it is always going to be hard to catch up to them, try not to focus on that and just enjoy being in a very active clan that you know will run expos every day and have general good banter.

Right ok but i dont like one thing on Act 3 is the Armoury being shut down that will reall Pi** me off

This puts me off to much to move to act 3 Smile this is why i was see about new Mob's

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hell-Shadow: 11-23-2011 00:42.

11-23-2011 00:41 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

well get your sets saved now before act 3 comes online duh ;D

slot 1 str
slot 2 agi
slot 3 toughness
slot 4 intel etc

also get your attacking and defense set ups

because when act 3 hits high agi and perc users will pawn everyone

something so small shouldnt worry you it will take 1 or 2 days to get your buildings back and everyone will be in the same position

11-23-2011 00:46 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

heres a good reason why we dont need new guns and I can hit higher 1st link is act 2

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ace09f932d

this is act 3 look at damage diffrence same gun

http://beta3.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m...&key=fca361b749
11-23-2011 00:52 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
well get your sets saved now before act 3 comes online duh ;D

slot 1 str
slot 2 agi
slot 3 toughness
slot 4 intel etc

also get your attacking and defense set ups

because when act 3 hits high agi and perc users will pawn everyone

something so small shouldnt worry you it will take 1 or 2 days to get your buildings back and everyone will be in the same position

done but still bad i think :S

11-23-2011 00:54 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

quote:
heres a good reason why we dont need new guns and I can hit higher 1st link is act 2

dont you have something like 20+ knowledge on that gun aswel?

11-23-2011 00:54 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:

and ok Darc you pulled the point out act 3 gives do damage but still i was thinking gun wise M16 rifle or grande launcher (Might be going over the top with this but hey)
or maybe P90 two handed :S

11-23-2011 00:57 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

yup I do but even without that I still do big damage a ak will out damage a sniper rifle.

and the mobs will get much bigger ive seen a spider on 2 man expo hit for 900 damage non crit

theres not much point in putting them in and I think you been playing mw too much :-)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 11-23-2011 01:04.

11-23-2011 01:01 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
yup I do but even without that I still do big damage a ak will out damage a sniper rifle.

and the mobs will get much bigger ive seen a spider on 2 man expo hit for 900 damage non crit

ok ok they have gone alot stronger dam but still my point is still valid Smile

11-23-2011 01:03 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I was using my hunters cape of cobra in the act3 link and thanks to the evos I can still crit.

edit I wasnt using it in that link but I am in this link

http://beta3.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m...&key=d147ce73e1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 11-23-2011 01:11.

11-23-2011 01:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
I was using my hunters cape of cobra in the act3 link and thanks to the evos I can still crit.

edit I wasnt using it in that link but I am in this link

http://beta3.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?m...&key=d147ce73e1

True with damage but still for gunners sake they should put more in

11-23-2011 01:18 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Adding New mob's

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH