Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » act 3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page act 3 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

act 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i know im being dumb, but for some reason i cant find the link to move myself intot the 3rd act, where will it be?

IGN: acidic shots
11-23-2011 12:54 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
NeSTeA

Registration Date: 08-15-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

same here... it should be on quest page... I dont have it Frown

looking for: http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?postid=203362

ID: 25203
11-23-2011 12:55 NeSTeA is offline Search for Posts by NeSTeA Add NeSTeA to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Question Good Question.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where is the link?

LVL 76, All pilrims done all Z3 task done ... but no active link Happy )

11-23-2011 12:58 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Just to confirm: YES we are getting HGR and King of the Hill tomorrow Smile

Might just be me.. But he didnt actually say ActIII will be here tomorrow.. he said HGR ( Hall of Greater Ruins ) and KOH ( King Of the Hill )..

quote:
NEW FEATURES
Added Act III available after completing all Act II quests and reaching level 65.

But then there's that.. where are you >.<
11-23-2011 12:59 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: QTD

same here:/ still cant find option to move

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-23-2011 12:59 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by demonfury v2

all the act 3 interface as been implemented, i have th option to use evolutions (kinda) everything i would expect to see for act 3, apart from the fact i cant actually go there

although im level 84 with all quests done :S

11-23-2011 13:01 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

so maybe someone could create post in Bugs and Problems ? Smile

11-23-2011 13:02 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Waaaaaaaaambulance

Registration Date: 07-04-2010

at a guess i would think that even if all pilgrims are already done you may have to pass one again to trigger the message, however i have no quests left so cannot test this for myself :/

11-23-2011 13:02 Waaaaaaaaambulance is offline Search for Posts by Waaaaaaaaambulance Add Waaaaaaaaambulance to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i have 13 quests stacked, ill test

11-23-2011 13:04 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: D.B

same here
and its annoying Frown i want act III now!

11-23-2011 13:05 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Dont you wanna use some quests before you go into act 3 to make the most of this event with Runic gear?

I know im going to be using all my quests until this event is over before i even think about going into act 3

11-23-2011 13:08 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
blizzard2

Registration Date: 05-06-2009
Clan: BoS

already tested, completed an easy quest to try and trigger the link but didnt work, think they forgot to add the link when adding the patch.

11-23-2011 13:11 blizzard2 is offline Search for Posts by blizzard2 Add blizzard2 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for blizzard2
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008
Clan: BoS

Can't find it... wanna go Act 3... Frown

11-23-2011 13:14 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Esmerelda

images/avatars/avatar-715.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2010
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap

I know im going to be using all my quests until this event is over before i even think about going into act 3

Me too but the most exciting thing ive found so far is shorts+4 Frown

11-23-2011 13:14 Esmerelda is offline Search for Posts by Esmerelda Add Esmerelda to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Esmerelda
demonfury v2
Lord

somethings not right, ive tested but i dont know, anyways, we have a ncie event, might as well make then most of it whilst we continue to wait for the 3rd act

11-23-2011 13:15 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Trying to pass pilgrim now, so will see, but it's strange.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-23-2011 13:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hell-Shadow

images/avatars/avatar-1013.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2011

People calm down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dont worry about moving to Act 3 just yet its not enabled untill tomorrow it wasent on the new patch Smile

11-23-2011 13:20 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

RE: People calm down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow
Dont worry about moving to Act 3 just yet its not enabled untill tomorrow it wasent on the new patch Smile

NEW FEATURES
Added Act III available after completing all Act II quests and reaching level 65.

Swing and a miss
11-23-2011 13:21 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

RE: People calm down Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
quote:

NEW FEATURES

Swing and a miss

as Szeszej said not untill 24/11/2011 it wasent just Szeszej making act 3 sushi maker did most of it he announced it would be 24/11/2011

11-23-2011 13:26 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
Bydlak

Registration Date: 11-22-2010

the thing is all is done but we dont have the gate to get in to act3 Big Grin
i beat we will w8 till 00:00 so all have same chance to get in
also tomb of darknes event^^ my date is 24/11/11
still couple hours ,so we just get patch nowTongue

11-23-2011 13:26 Bydlak is offline Search for Posts by Bydlak Add Bydlak to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

quote:
quote:
quote:

NEW FEATURES

Swing and a miss

as Szeszej said not untill 24/11/2011 it wasent just Szeszej making act 3 sushi maker did most of it he announced it would be 24/11/2011

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=00f6a7d541

Dude im now in ActIII.. Swing and a miss.. AGAIN..
11-23-2011 13:27 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

i found it Big Grin Big Grin

11-23-2011 13:28 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Seems its sorted now.

11-23-2011 13:29 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

NEW FEATURES

Swing and a miss

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=00f6a7d541

Dude im now in ActIII.. Swing and a miss.. AGAIN..

Wll tell everyone else how to move but the date announce was 24/11/11

11-23-2011 13:29 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

I'm not going to argue with you, the date on Beta said it will run until 24/12/11

Sjez then said we should have it by Wednesday which is today which is 23rd..

If you can find me Sjez saying the 24th of NOV i will admit defeat on this occasion..
11-23-2011 13:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

its available now to enter to act3..i am already there Big Grin
11-23-2011 13:35 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Ghaldria
Lord

ok they gave us the button Big Grin you can move now Big Grin

11-23-2011 13:35 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow

quote:
I'm not going to argue with you, the date on Beta said it will run until 24/12/11

Sjez then said we should have it by Wednesday which is today which is 23rd..

If you can find me Sjez saying the 24th of NOV i will admit defeat on this occasion..

Its ok flash i dident wanna argue mate just putting down what i seen announce Smile lets just forget about this ever happening between me and you Smile

11-23-2011 13:36 Hell-Shadow is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow Add Hell-Shadow to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Ok, problem sorted and thread closed.

11-23-2011 13:44 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » act 3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH