Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Acount setings - can't hide attack images » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Acount setings - can't hide attack images
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Acount setings - can't hide attack images Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 65507

Problem description: Button "Display buildings and locations graphics" don't hide the attack images...

Maybe this is normal, but this button hide the quest images and i think must hide and attack images

I like the images but i can't let it at work in active mode...

11-23-2011 19:12 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

These pics have nothing to do with buildings or location images I am afraid.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-23-2011 19:29 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but i test the changes for quest images and they are hidden when i deselect this button...
same thing on necropolis...

like i say this is not a real bug it's just an supplementary option...

11-23-2011 19:34 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I see, then I will contact Devs. They might add also the new pics under this setting.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-23-2011 19:38 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

We'll see what we can do

11-24-2011 01:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

It's not really a bug, but I guess we have to be consequent. It will be changed today.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

11-24-2011 08:21 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Acount setings - can't hide attack images

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH