Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Act III and I am thrilled!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Act III and I am thrilled!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

Act III and I am thrilled!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just spent 1KK upgrading my ranged gear and then i wake up to act III -new patch. It's Christmas early for ranged users. Also I am more excited about playing now than I have been in a long time with all the new stuff to build and consider.

I thought I would start a positive thread for a changeSmile

Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

IGN=namzew
11-24-2011 13:03 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Act III and I am thrilled!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not going to lie underwolrd im gutted but not for necro with my lep perf crossbow, hello bloody amazing increase in dmg and chance to hit. I can see some decent mobs being stung soon.

Yep finally we can do something on necro with enchants, that the only thing i didint like on necro server every item was final (you couldnt upgrade) but the enchants you can get make it worth while.

Cnat wait to get stuck into some KofH and the rest

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-24-2011 15:30 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Necropolis » Act III and I am thrilled!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH