Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Ambush Gjallar vs Zorro » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gjallar vs Zorro
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Gjallar vs Zorro Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=42f526b8ca

thought he had me but nice surprise at the end
loving the new additions to LP crossbow

Legendary Perfect Crossbow CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon (heavy)
Damage: 54 - 108
Effects: attacks per round: 6, chance for critical hit +22 %, ignores 41 % of your opponent`s defence, weapon damage increased by 1/2 of STRENGTH, weapon chance to hit increased by 1/4 of STRENGTH
Requirements: LEVEL: 41, KNOWLEDGE: 38, Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 12 000 Lgo

max crit without perf titanium set is 580, with perfect not sure yet but will try soon

Namzew and co must be getting some nice new crits even in expos possibly?

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-24-2011 15:54 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
TwoSwords.
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: SS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

without link... next time save link if you wanna show your fight to someone else...

I buy: Legendary Perfect Titanium/Arachnid Ring/ Bracelet of Levitation/ Youth
12-05-2011 20:51 TwoSwords. is offline Search for Posts by TwoSwords. Add TwoSwords. to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i did save it but deleted my character a few days ago

the link was up for a good 2 weeks though

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-05-2011 21:23 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Necropolis » Ambush Gjallar vs Zorro

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH