Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Blasted #@%&*? WOLFKING!!!!!! :@ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blasted #@%&*? WOLFKING!!!!!! :@ 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.003 Votes - Average Rating: 8.003 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It seems to me that if a decent gunner takes out the king then they will sail the rest, since they cannot hit with their percep, but if the king don't die quickly you're damned

Your imperfection.
11-19-2008 23:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shame I never got this B*****d

11-20-2008 23:48 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Eagle_Claw

Registration Date: 11-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i killed wolf king with 86perception shurikan of reaction+5

11-30-2008 12:20 Eagle_Claw is offline Search for Posts by Eagle_Claw Add Eagle_Claw to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Eagle_Claw
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

RE: stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eagle_Claw
i killed wolf king with 86perception shurikan of reaction+5
Of course Roll Eyes

11-30-2008 17:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=profile&uid=27119

of course you did. well done for doing it in zone 4 Tongue
and when youv been banned
11-30-2008 19:08 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

shuriken and wolf king.... yeah that would be something... wolf king got 200+ defense and awfull agility Smile only sniper or hunting rifle could be usefull i ghost him with good hunting rifle +3 and 96 perception (was lucky to get only 2 guards and king didn't score crits)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kleks: 11-30-2008 22:57.

11-30-2008 22:57 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i think evil eon managed to beat him with 1 hand melle as well, although he had a scary amount of agility [i think it was about 230]
12-01-2008 01:34 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
NeoRAge

images/avatars/avatar-503.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2008
Clan: TCR

Definitely this task is no fun if you are in act II already, I had pretty much given up on it hence why I was so high level when i eventually completed it.

I would say that it turned out to be fairly easy in the end (didn't have to compromise kit, ie. didn't use a speed item or disposable)... but considering i have a legendary hunting rifle and was level 66 at the time that would be rather a special case. (oh and btw i'm an assassin too, and at the time had tattoos at level 4).

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1bcfda1f70

Not sure if anyone else has posted a link with a victory using a hunting rifle of any kind yet, as most of the links are broken... but there is mine. Big Grin

R2 in game name= Neo, Id- 452
01-26-2009 09:39 NeoRAge is offline Search for Posts by NeoRAge Add NeoRAge to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

there was actually a link with a hunting rifle killing, I think it was AZZ but not sure,I killed the wolf king this week as well
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=48fc80b275
I just waited for the bonus attack out of the tatoo and didnt use speed and got lucky.
I am in act 1 so I had it a bit easier

01-26-2009 10:58 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

quote:
Originally posted by NeoRAge

Not sure if anyone else has posted a link with a victory using a hunting rifle of any kind yet, as most of the links are broken... but there is mine. Big Grin

Belfegor did it with a normal hunting rifle on Good (+2/3)

01-26-2009 13:38 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
BootsyBaby

images/avatars/avatar-525.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2009

So lucky !

happy to be a cultist Big Grin

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=014f215e18

03-13-2009 10:22 BootsyBaby is offline Search for Posts by BootsyBaby Add BootsyBaby to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

is that not the one where if you use blood points you will loose the whole time no

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
03-13-2009 11:53 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 11-04-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by blackcat
is that not the one where if you use blood points you will loose the whole time no

quote:
Originally posted by BootsyBaby
So lucky ! happy to be a cultist Big Grin http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=014f215e18

kinda self explanatory don't ya think Wink

in case it's not..

No, BP use don't make you loose the whole time Tongue

Riiiight..... Roll Eyes I know what I'm doing...

Underworld: Impetus
Necro: Cigam
03-13-2009 14:27 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Strange, that was always the myth..

03-13-2009 14:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Impetus
Forum Ace

my brother tried with ONLY searing blood

he had like 110 toughness and 1xx defence.. lvl somewhat 20-25 searing blood..

after like 5-10 tries he got it...

he did hit at stuff.. guards did like 10 dmg a shot...

BUT.. he had about 20 defence too much and his searing blood was dodged like 3-4 times.. :/

and he lost it..

but with just enough defence to not make the SB be dodged I think its possible that way

03-13-2009 14:36 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Its against Leon and albert you will loose if you use BP.

03-13-2009 14:46 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Registration Date: 08-22-2008
Clan: LIG + SOT

Maybe with act 2 they are a lot harger than the link that are posted buty i honestly cannot see why these cannot be killed by 1h guns?

if i can take down a golem with 1h guns that has way over 300 defence then why cant we kill these things? Has any1 ever tried with 1h guns on these recently?
(i havent even tried this yet im just preparing myself now)

Necropolis Character - Enderol, Clan Leader of the Sovereigns Of Time

03-13-2009 16:52 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Mwhahahahahaahahahahahaha....

Legend has it, he can only be killed with a silver bullet?

Yeah right, the Wolfish Furbag eats my silver shuirkens!
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=505665566e

Tighter than a gnats chuff, I battered him with 7hp to spare, so went on to drink his blood while covering myself with band-aids. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 03-17-2009 08:50.

03-17-2009 08:45 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Very nice indeed Smile

So evil-eoin holds record with first wolf king slaughtered with knives, are you the first ranger?

03-17-2009 17:10 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Very nice indeed Smile

So evil-eoin holds record with first wolf king slaughtered with knives, are you the first ranger?

Ooh, I'm not sure? Am I - I hope so, that would be cool. Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-17-2009 17:24 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

Cthulhu did u kill the worlf king after having done all of ur act 2 pilgremages or before completing them all?

03-17-2009 19:07 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by ringham
Cthulhu did u kill the worlf king after having done all of ur act 2 pilgremages or before completing them all?

Did him before my pilgrimages - why? (pm me maybe, unless this is relevant to the thread??) Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-17-2009 20:12 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Impetus
Forum Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d0bcc3d65a

FINALLY!!!!! Big Grin

WOOOOOOOOOOT

03-24-2009 05:26 Impetus is offline Search for Posts by Impetus Add Impetus to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

Hehehe - Nice one Impy, that wolfboy don't like shurikens. Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
03-26-2009 01:15 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

HP 10 / 801 ... wow that was close! Congratulations Big Grin

03-26-2009 15:32 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Yes got them too Smile

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c9dfd4594a

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
03-26-2009 15:39 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
ringham
Double Ace

>>>>>HELL YEAH!!!<<<<<

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=40da3eb06d

03-28-2009 14:02 ringham is offline Search for Posts by ringham Add ringham to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for ringham
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ad7340852c

gooood Wink

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

04-10-2009 14:28 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Wolfish King (*) (@) attacks with Demonic Mace (+5), zarkhir (*) (@) takes 14 damage.

never had anything to worry about, did you zarky Wink

04-10-2009 14:35 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008

im on the quest right now , found item on a quest what i was looking for (what is btw a miracle) and now trying to make it ,atm have tried 2 times (tho i have tried it for like ummmmmmm 20-30 times when it come up like maybe 5 times already but had bad eq for it ) i hope to get this over with soon what probably not gonna happen

07-12-2009 13:50 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

heres mine from a while ago

assassin ~ hunting rifle ~ twisted set

death to king

thanks to terrorfel Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-12-2009 14:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

thats pretty nice work if only mine would go that well Big Grin 404 total umm about last 15 have been wolfking trys , lets see how long more Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 07-14-2009 07:44.

07-14-2009 07:43 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Yey got it done after 19 time after my last post !!!Yeyeyeyeyeye

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c96226ff2e

had perc 91 legendarty hunting rifle 4x dmg 80-92 no set bonuses

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 07-16-2009 07:32.

07-16-2009 07:22 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Blasted #@%&*? WOLFKING!!!!!! :@ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hope this isn't necroposting but

Woot

i think lowest lvl to use 1h guns to kill

Funny thing was i was in def gear and not damage gear lol, this is my gear i used

Deadly Circlet of Precognition (+5) UNEQUIP

Cape of the Death Sower (+4) UNEQUIP

Amulet of Authority (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Bracelet of Authority (+2) UNEQUIP

Bracelet of Authority (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+2) UNEQUIP

Legendary Good Uzi (+1) UNEQUIP

Legendary Good Beretta (+1)

Gear i was surposed to use

Deadly Circlet of Precognition (+5) UNEQUIP

Cape of the Death Sower (+4) UNEQUIP

Amulet of Wisdom (+5) UNEQUIP

Signet of Wisdom (+5) UNEQUIP

Good Ring of Wisdom UNEQUIP

Good Shorts of the Shepherd (+2) UNEQUIP

Legendary Good Uzi (+1) UNEQUIP

Legendary Good Beretta (+1)

=), can someone tell me if i can actually claim lowest kill with 1h guns, lol it be funny as the first person to 1h gun them, Ringham helped me with my set up =)

EDIT

i agree with the rewards being low as i have used over 500k lgo, 10k litres of blood to do this

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 09-01-2009 13:57.

09-01-2009 13:49 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

bit late but finally i decided to complete my far quests and then kill this thing

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0df2618d3d

crappy roh Big Grin
01-19-2010 13:55 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
kraftie
Double Ace

Registration Date: 11-18-2007

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=6c79241a70
Nowhere near enough damage Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kraftie: 01-24-2010 20:54.

01-24-2010 14:41 kraftie is offline Search for Posts by kraftie Add kraftie to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=d8e71cd178

killed him a while ago. legendary ranged with 3 guards Smile

01-24-2010 22:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Sorry if this is necroposting but I need some advice with regards to the wolf king. Do you need to complete all the pilgrimages to find him or can you hunt him down after finishing the medium quests? I've gone on like 40 pilgrimages so far and not found him once. Am I doing something wrong or do I just need to be more patient?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

06-04-2010 14:47 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

can appear anytime - appeared when i was doing my perception pilgrimage

06-04-2010 14:54 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

I bet that was a hard fight Tongue

Thanks, I'll keep going at it then.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

06-04-2010 14:55 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Blasted #@%&*? WOLFKING!!!!!! :@

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH