Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » missing quest report » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page missing quest report
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

missing quest report Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: grindgore

Problem description: no quest report.
I am retty sure I just started a 2 quest caravan and I got no report.
Where did my quest go? I am pretty sure my quest counter is 2 sown, and I received no report.
And I think it already happened a couple of days ago.
Maybe it's just some connexion problems so I click and don't work, since I have a really bad connection here.
I'll check more carefully from now on.
11-25-2011 15:52 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it happens again and you're sure it's happened please let us know.

11-25-2011 21:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » missing quest report

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH