Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Riddle Me This » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Riddle Me This
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Registration Date: 06-08-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Night!

Riddle Me This Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just thought i would start a area where people can put all there Riddles into here and see if others can figure out the meaning off that riddle.

to start.

What English word is nine letters long, and can remain an English word at each step as you remove one letter at a time, right down to a single letter. List the letter you remove each time and the words that result at each step.

Who can think of what that word is?

09-01-2008 16:51 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

STARTLING

- L = STARTING

- T = STARING

- A = STRING

- R = STING

- T = SING

- G = SIN

- S = IN

- N = I

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-05-2008 15:43 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kurosaki-Ichigo
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yup yup hehe

you got a riddle?

09-05-2008 20:08 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Found that one thorugh Google lol....

Nice easy one:

What is the solution when to wrongs don't make a right?

Your imperfection.
09-05-2008 23:52 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tempest

Mr & Mrs Wrong can't make a little right but have loads of fun doing a little wrong to make a little Wrong but will it be a girl or boy Wrong maybe twins lmao Big Grin

When is a door not a door ??

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 09-07-2008 19:36.

09-07-2008 19:34 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

when it open

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-07-2008 19:40 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Stallis
Mr & Mrs Wrong can't make a little right but have loads of fun doing a little wrong to make a little Wrong but will it be a girl or boy Wrong maybe twins lmao Big Grin

When is a door not a door ??

lol nice one Stallis.
A door is not a door when it's ajar...LOL (ajar being a play on words...lol)
And now I can't think of any...pft.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-07-2008 20:23 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tempest

lol not really that clever just a thought that suddenly hit made me laugh, think we should have a riddle involving signs Lestat will have that covered lmao Happy

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-07-2008 20:27 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

I got one lmao
Whats the one thing on a woman you can't change ??

Big Grin
09-08-2008 10:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

her mind ??
her shoes ??

heres one
a plane coming from erm lets make it topical, a plane coming from the U.N has engine trouble and crashes right on the border between Russia and Georgia, where are the survivors buried ????

09-08-2008 10:54 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

You're really cruel to bury the survivors Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-08-2008 11:00 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hayz_M
Double Ace

roflmao Big Grin
09-08-2008 11:02 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Tongue

09-08-2008 11:28 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Johnny's mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May. What was the third child's name?

09-08-2008 13:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

STEVE, THE 3RD CHILDS NAME IS STEVE!!! Nah, it's johnny, johnhy bravo XD

I don't have a riddle, sowwie.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-08-2008 15:37.

09-08-2008 15:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:

Solution: Take Three Lefts

quote:
a plane coming from erm lets make it topical, a plane coming from the U.N has engine trouble and crashes right on the border between Russia and Georgia, where are the survivors buried ????

Easy they are not

---------

A man stops outside a hotel and instantly knows he is bankrupt.... how?

Your imperfection.
09-09-2008 08:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

hes playing monopoly Tongue

09-09-2008 08:51 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Hayz_M
Double Ace

quote:

Solution: Take Three Lefts

the others funnier & also not wrong lmao
09-09-2008 10:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Fraid not, the other answer was not right, break it all the way down and you will see.

How does a man escape from a room with no doors nor windows, and only a small table in the middle?

Your imperfection.
09-10-2008 01:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kurosaki-Ichigo

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kurosaki-Ichigo

how did he get in tehre Big Grin

09-10-2008 21:32 Kurosaki-Ichigo is offline Search for Posts by Kurosaki-Ichigo Add Kurosaki-Ichigo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I think he breaks the table into two halves. Two halves make a whole. He escapes through the hole Tongue

09-10-2008 22:42 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
how did he get in tehre

Magic....

Evan you are right... now the full version

He punches the wall until sore,
He uses the saw to cut the table into two halves, the puts them together to make a whole,
He climbs the the hole and shouts until hoarse,
He gets on the horse and rides away

-----------

Until the Nile was recorded and measured what was the longest river in the world?

Your imperfection.
09-11-2008 01:34 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
How does a man escape from a room with no doors nor windows, and only a small table in the middle?

He never escaped, his corspe was found years later with smashed knuckles and a near prefect table covered in blood but still standing Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 09-11-2008 07:31.

09-11-2008 07:28 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Clan: DB

Right i got one:

If you are a velophile, what is it that you love?

A Bicycle

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joshk: 09-11-2008 08:32.

09-11-2008 08:30 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

A man is stabbed in a sauna mysteriously, the only items allowed into the sauna are flasks and towels and all persons are checked before entering. SO how is he stabbed?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-11-2008 15:40.

09-11-2008 15:40 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Until the Nile was recorded and measured what was the longest river in the world?

The Nile Tongue

09-11-2008 20:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Clan: Source/TFE

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
A man is stabbed in a sauna mysteriously, the only items allowed into the sauna are flasks and towels and all persons are checked before entering. SO how is he stabbed?

He was stabbed with a sharp plank of wood ripped from the wall Big Grin Roll Eyes

09-11-2008 20:08 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Nope, unfortunatly that's not correct Tongue

quote:

09-11-2008 20:10 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

A broken end of a flask? Confused

09-11-2008 20:11 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Nope, would you like to hear the answer?

quote:

09-11-2008 20:12 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

fingernail?

09-11-2008 20:13 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Tell me when you give up, i'll tell you Wink

quote:

09-11-2008 20:14 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

fine last 2 guesses

1.The door handle
2. Stabbed himself with a concieled knife lol

Fine if they are wrong u can tell me lol well I suppose if it's right u can tell me Tongue

09-11-2008 20:16 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Ok he brought an ice dagger concealed in his flask and disposed of the weapon by making it melt in the sauna after using it. Smart eh?

quote:

09-11-2008 20:18 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

lol not bad but I was half right with the concieled knife bit Tongue

09-11-2008 20:19 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

Awww I knew that last one and alll! Big Grin

What gets wetter as it dries?
09-11-2008 22:49 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I think it's a towel Wink

09-11-2008 23:39 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Raxis
Set Abominae

Damn you evangelion.

How far can a dog run into a wood?

Your imperfection.
09-11-2008 23:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Until he hits his head?

09-12-2008 00:07 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

Funny one

Guess again

Your imperfection.
09-12-2008 00:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Riddle Me This

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH