Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Act III: New Race » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Act III: New Race 5 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.005 Votes - Average Rating: 1.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dark Cursed Soul

Registration Date: 11-23-2011

Act III: New Race Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have came up with an idea but some players may not like the idea.

When you advance to Act II you get the choice to be a Cursed One.
Why not add another race option that you can choose (If you want to change)
when you advance to Act III. I have a made a idea of a race and acrana
details below (CAN BE CHANGED TO BETTER)....

Demon

Race Bonus:
+10 % Chance for critical hit, Chance to hit with all weapons +20

Dark Curse:
Damage increased by +5 for every 20 levels

Dark Blessing:
Additional 1 attack with every weapon

Post what you think about the idea.
Thankyou for taking the time to read.
11-27-2011 18:08 Dark Cursed Soul is offline Search for Posts by Dark Cursed Soul Add Dark Cursed Soul to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i don't see the difference ... Beastmaster

20 chance to hit , 20% HP, damage from arcana strength, 1 attack....except 10% critical that you can take from items...

11-27-2011 18:17 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Dark Cursed Soul

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dark Cursed Soul
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats why i put may be changed.

People could give idea's
11-27-2011 18:19 Dark Cursed Soul is offline Search for Posts by Dark Cursed Soul Add Dark Cursed Soul to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

It's been said outright there will be no new races. That said, I'll go with it for the moment:

quote:
Dark Curse: Damage increased by +5 for every 20 levels

Dark Blessing: Additional 1 attack with every weapon

These the arcana? If so, does that mean that with Dark Curse, for every 20 levels of arcana or character you get an additional 5 damage? And if the latter, by increasing the arcana do you get +10/+15... damage per 20 levels? Either way, this is the same as +1 dmg for every 4 levels you get on equipment, just multiplied for some reason.

Also, can you have multiple Dark Blessing arcana levels?

Is there a third arcana like the other races, e.g. Absorber has Silence of Blood, Power Absorption and Power of Blood?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-27-2011 18:42 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Dark Cursed Soul

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dark Cursed Soul

Im just seing what peoples idea's are as i put in capitals could be changed,
so i thought people would make a different one to what i put

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dark Cursed Soul: 11-27-2011 18:45.

11-27-2011 18:45 Dark Cursed Soul is offline Search for Posts by Dark Cursed Soul Add Dark Cursed Soul to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Dark Cursed Soul
Im just seing what peoples idea's are as i put in capitals could be changed,
so i thought people would make a different one to what i put

So you just threw some words out there with no real meaning? Come on, you must have some idea of what you wrote! Tongue

EZLN

11-27-2011 19:56 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

i Think Szeszej Said That There Wil Be No New Race Added For Act 3 =/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 11-28-2011 10:05.

11-28-2011 10:04 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
i Think Szeszej Said That There Wil Be No New Race Added For Act 3 =/

I believe this too i dont think he is putting anymore races in

But good idea and as LucifersAngel said there will need 3 arcana's plus if you think what you've put the beastmaster and Cursed One has like the same things so no i dont think thats good beause thats like making to races put into one allowing the player to be alot stronger and szeszej has just increased the power of weapons

11-28-2011 12:00 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

This was probably the most half-baked idea ever posted on the forum. Feel free to change ideas, but at least think it through completely first and only then ask for opinions. Someone close this thread please.

I already said in another thread; We've just had one MASSIVE patch, wait until everything is known about that one and there is enough practice to go around all the options before suggesting new stuff. As it is, no-one on the whole server has any evolutions at all yet. Wait until they start taking effect before you ask for other things to be changed because they will have a drastic effect on everyone. There probably isn't any reason to have another race anyway.

But yeah, close this thread. It's pretty much pointless.

EZLN

11-28-2011 16:06 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

another pointless thread closed

11-28-2011 19:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » Act III: New Race

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH