Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition King Of the hill FAILURE :/ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page King Of the hill FAILURE :/
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

King Of the hill FAILURE :/ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=74f975b35e

stupid bloody mobs going all jihad on me Frown

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-28-2011 17:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't like the way it says suggested level 65-69.. a bunch of level 65's have like no chance..
11-28-2011 17:48 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darkacid

images/avatars/avatar-962.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

idk...but maybe it same as normal expos.... if u are to high lvl mobs get extra stats ...

and dont forget we all lack evolutions now....im lvl86 with Evolution level: 22 spare.... i dont have one developed

KOTH report - masacre

im sure i would have done much better with those 22 lvl's.... ahh well next time... any one have nuke for lending? Evil

nick in game:darkacid

Necropolis looking for:
2xperfect demons
good ring/signet/bracelet of blood
good Shamanistic mask

Underworld looking for:
11-28-2011 18:42 darkacid is offline Search for Posts by darkacid Add darkacid to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

They seem to have a lot of too-hit ,They have less than half your agility but still get critical hits in.

11-28-2011 18:55 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius
They seem to have a lot of too-hit ,They have less than half your agility but still get critical hits in.

Only times Paranoia actually gets hit are by searing blood and special attacks (which im assuming by the results aren't based on agility).
11-28-2011 18:58 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
I don't like the way it says suggested level 65-69.. a bunch of level 65's have like no chance..

On Beta i killed my first KOTH with me and 2 other gunners and none of us were over level 70, we mustve been extremely lucky lmao

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-28-2011 19:02.

11-28-2011 19:00 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

It might be level related. Because everyone but firetrap was over the suggested levels, it might have ramped up the difficulty?

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-28-2011 19:11 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

It would make sense if they worked like expos otherwise once you got what enchantments you want youd just sit and farm the easiest one all the time for poh/people no?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 11-28-2011 19:34.

11-28-2011 19:34 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

@ Paranoia:

quote:
5. Reports added here must not be deleted for 14 days. If you have deleted a report by accident PM a mod about it to avoid being warned.

Warning for deleted link.

12-05-2011 20:01 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Expedition King Of the hill FAILURE :/

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH