Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Swtor » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swtor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mlarinon
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-157.jpg

Registration Date: 01-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: TDK

Swtor Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone took part in the beta weekend?

I did and had a blast. The story is reallly great, the voice acting is overall good reaching toward excellent, there is nearlly no lag, old notebook computer like mine need to remove shadows and some graphic options when indoor (lighting...).

Despite being a stress test I have been deconnected only once over the whole weekend. The only real problem was when quitting or logging out, you had to use alt+f4 because the game would not let you go... really you completed a survey for bioware, and then instead of the game stoopping you could continue to play as if nothing had happened.

The crafting is interesting in that it does not really take on your gaming time, only on your ingame money.

The quests are usually pretty meaning full nearly to a mass effect equivalent.

The player were also pretty friendly, with no real problem to find player to group nor griefing for having to go afk or being in game inept. The game helps in that even if at the end of a group instance you can ask for another player to join he will just have to run to the end or you can call a companion.

I am biased in that I am a story, I love reading ST and fantasy, I love the mass effect serie and dragon age 1&2, and I like the star wars extended universe (adult side, the children stories are still children stories).

If anyone has questions or want to tell their opinion I want them ;-)
11-29-2011 11:57 Mlarinon is offline Homepage of Mlarinon Search for Posts by Mlarinon Add Mlarinon to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Swtor

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH