Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis cursed one or absorber ACT II? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page cursed one or absorber ACT II?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BaszyNyuszi

Registration Date: 09-27-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

cursed one or absorber ACT II? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to become lvl 50 in few days, please help me with pros and cons, so i can decide change to cursed one or not. i'm absorber now. Thanks in advance.

11-29-2011 15:45 BaszyNyuszi is offline Search for Posts by BaszyNyuszi Add BaszyNyuszi to your Buddy List
Lord Karak

Registration Date: 03-21-2010

RE: cursed one or absorber ACT II? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If your a cursed one you need to accept that you will stay either as a gunner or a ranged user as your arcanum won't be much use as a melee person. The added perc and the horror will be usefull in ambushes and expo argueably more than power of blood would be though you'd suffer a little in quests since you'd lose the luck power of blood would give you.
11-29-2011 16:57 Lord Karak is offline Search for Posts by Lord Karak Add Lord Karak to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Power of Blood also gives criticals not only luck and every Absorber will tell you to not change into Cursed One Wink

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
11-29-2011 17:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
Power of Blood also gives criticals not only luck and every Absorber will tell you to not change into Cursed One Wink

level 93 absorber here <-----------

DO NOT DO IT

I dont care about what tattoo you are absorber is hands down the best race on this game.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-29-2011 17:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

DO NOT DO IT

I dont care about what tattoo you are absorber is hands down the best race on this game.

Necropolis, not Underworld Smile

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
11-29-2011 17:21 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
quote:
Originally posted by Paranoia
quote:

DO NOT DO IT

Necropolis, not Underworld Smile

Even then, it still kicks butt.

11-29-2011 17:35 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Clan: KhOrNe

I'm level 72 absorber on necro. I was a cursed one but I restarted to be absorber. Cursed is crap. I never got any drops. Have a look at me in game and see my drops as an absorber.....

If thats not enough proof have a look a justice and ichor.
11-29-2011 18:14 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
BaszyNyuszi

Thread Starter Thread Started by BaszyNyuszi

thank you all, its decided i wont change.
franz, if you can close it please (and my other thread here) Thanks!

11-29-2011 19:19 BaszyNyuszi is offline Search for Posts by BaszyNyuszi Add BaszyNyuszi to your Buddy List
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

well if i can say something - i changed from thoughtcatcher to cursed and i m top 1 and i got nothing against my drops Smile

Good Kilt of Night
Good Cape of the Orchid
Good Runic Shorts x2
Perfect Runic Trousers
Good Solar Set
Perfect Solar Signet of Strenght
Legendary Perfect Magnum x4
Perfect AK-47 x 3
Legendary Good Scorpio
Perfect Scorpio
Perfect Hawk' s Ring
Perfect FN fall
Good Bracelet of Easiness
Perfect Emerald Amulet of Blood
Perfect Runic Shirt
Perfect Demonic Club of Courage
Legendary Perfect Beretta
Perfect Titanium Neckerchief of Guile
Perfect Trousers of Shepherd
Legendary Perfect Vengeful Tie
Legendary Perfect Twisted Amulet of Youth
Legendary Good Demonic Knife of Precision
Legendary Perfect Tiger`s Shorts
Good Vengeful Amulet of Art

( perf fn fal or ak were dropped when they were worth at least 40k and LP magnums were sold for 150k each )

so absorber is good but i cant say any bad word on cursed race Smile all drops here are after becoming cursed Smile

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-29-2011 22:24 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
BaszyNyuszi

Thread Starter Thread Started by BaszyNyuszi

Thank you too, Ghaldira. I like being 2h melee, and it fits the absorber i think Smile

11-30-2011 16:36 BaszyNyuszi is offline Search for Posts by BaszyNyuszi Add BaszyNyuszi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis cursed one or absorber ACT II?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH