Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Canada » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Canada
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS/V13

Canada Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a big country... anyone in Canada?

I'm from Québec ( the province )
09-02-2008 21:27 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't believe I didn't see this before....lol
Lestat and I do. Smile Ontario, the province.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

10-05-2008 16:12 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
figeac82

Registration Date: 03-02-2009

RE: Canada Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi, I'm from Quebec and fairly new to BW.
03-02-2009 10:11 figeac82 is offline Search for Posts by figeac82 Add figeac82 to your Buddy List
tatiana

Thread Starter Thread Started by tatiana
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so you speak french?. did you eat some poutine lately? Big Grin
03-02-2009 13:02 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
figeac82

I can get by (plus ou moins) in French, but I can't say I love poutine. Maybe fois gras poelée, when I need a cholesterol fix. How about you?
03-03-2009 01:01 figeac82 is offline Search for Posts by figeac82 Add figeac82 to your Buddy List
tatiana

Thread Starter Thread Started by tatiana

i don't know what fois gras poelée is...Smile but i loveeeee poutineSmile with extra cheese and bacon on it...
03-04-2009 18:30 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
figeac82

That makes you a true Quebecois!
03-06-2009 01:06 figeac82 is offline Search for Posts by figeac82 Add figeac82 to your Buddy List
sphincter

Registration Date: 03-14-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Pouet

Hi, come to quebec

ID: 3224
03-14-2009 17:38 sphincter is offline Search for Posts by sphincter Add sphincter to your Buddy List
Sakura

images/avatars/avatar-226.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2008
Clan: [DARK]

Well it seems like i'm the coolest of the lot...esp in winter

i'm in winnipeg
08-22-2009 00:12 Sakura is offline Search for Posts by Sakura Add Sakura to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

I'm kinda of an alien - I'm an Ukcanuk

used to live just outside Toronto. (Ontario)

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

08-22-2009 21:59 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
Berthal

Registration Date: 10-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

RE: Canada Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm from Levis, near by Quebec City
10-18-2009 03:30 Berthal is offline Search for Posts by Berthal Add Berthal to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I'm in Ottawa

10-18-2009 05:10 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Shogun

images/avatars/avatar-527.gif

Registration Date: 06-12-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: A.v.E

Edmonton Alberta o'er here.

10-19-2009 14:25 Shogun is offline Search for Posts by Shogun Add Shogun to your Buddy List
EvilBird

Registration Date: 11-03-2009

Québec rive-sud de montréal ici, nouveau sur BW depuis environ 2 semaine

Quebec south shore of montreal new on BW for about 2 weeks
11-03-2009 09:29 EvilBird is offline Search for Posts by EvilBird Add EvilBird to your Buddy List
euroo

Registration Date: 04-26-2009

yeah... i'm from London ontario Wink

when??? and where?
08-12-2010 10:43 euroo is offline Search for Posts by euroo Add euroo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Canada

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH