Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Swear and non-english msg » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swear and non-english msg 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Swear and non-english msg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=19950627&type=2

completely rude behavior

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

11-30-2011 16:21 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

24h

12-01-2011 12:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

RE: Swear and non-english msg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Your account has been temporarily banned.

It will be unbanned automatically in 10 day(s) 20 hour(s) 10 min. 30 sec.

Reason for ban: [Offensive language/Offense]
Swear and non-english msg

HOW LONG I MUST WAIT TO UNBAN MY ACC ??? !!!

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
12-02-2011 16:12 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Accout unbanned

12-05-2011 03:42 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
miazzzga

Registration Date: 07-04-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: -=WJS=-

RE: Swear and non-english msg Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Few days of my premium walk away.
Why i must pay for Your mistkes?

Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
12-08-2011 22:44 miazzzga is offline Search for Posts by miazzzga Add miazzzga to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I would advise you to not get banned in the first place.

12-09-2011 13:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » Swear and non-english msg

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH