Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » does not pay for item and offline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page does not pay for item and offline
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ragi

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

does not pay for item and offline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kreepz bought from me good/perfect runic set and paid back only half,three months had passed last week to pay last rest 203k pop,if he does not have pop ,may have the opportunity to give me good runic skirt back the cost of its is about 200k pop,report you have on your email

http://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=msg&do=view&mid=18636198&type=2

11-30-2011 19:12 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
NEW_FURY

Registration Date: 08-06-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: SAN

RE: does not pay for item and offline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sorry for answer i can get warning but Kreepz is offline 68 days coz he dun got computer right now the old one got crashed thats why he cant pay you for stuff give him some more time not everyone can buy computer from 1 day to other
11-30-2011 19:26 NEW_FURY is offline Search for Posts by NEW_FURY Add NEW_FURY to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No warning 'cause although the complaint doesn't regard you, you clarified the situation. Just next time please send PM instead.

11-30-2011 21:31 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If he does not pay you one week from now he'll get banned.

12-01-2011 12:22 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ragi

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ragi

still no response, pop or part of set back to me

12-12-2011 16:57 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

ID 4316
Login Kreepz
Posta Kreepz

Permanent ban, I'll be given as much pop as he has on his account

12-13-2011 08:27 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Ragi

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ragi

still unbaned , that mean second chance ??

12-25-2011 19:31 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Might have been an error, banned now.

12-27-2011 15:21 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » does not pay for item and offline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH