Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Evolution & Koth » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evolution & Koth
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010
Race in game: Absorber

Evolution & Koth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soo whoo got the 1st evolution and what they get =/ im still miles away from gettin my 1st one and has anybody passed the 1st set of slums yet there freakyy hard

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 11-30-2011 23:47.

11-30-2011 23:21 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Evolution & Koth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My first evo i will be getting tomoz and it will be absorbtion for the hp

And i seen reports of oese of hll beating 2nd level of the 1st slums

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-01-2011 01:10 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
jaja684

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Iv got my first one yesturday.

Absorption level 1

12-01-2011 10:31 jaja684 is offline Search for Posts by jaja684 Add jaja684 to your Buddy List
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Khorne

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Freakyy hard is not the word for it...rediciolus hard...

I did my 4 (I think) Koth today and for the first time I got to hit...

I have tried every kind of set up...high agi + per, 130 agi big 2h, 17 attacks with 1h melee. But the problem is that you don't get the chans to hit.

Look at this and try to keep a smile from your face Smile

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=759577eb7c

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2cd3242590

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0b4dbefdae

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aef4fe7379

turn on - tune in - drop out
12-01-2011 13:12 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

got my fiest evo today and i got the hp one, next ill be working for the blood points one, followed by claws/fangs/whatever

the relooping on them all for level 2

IGN: acidic shots
12-01-2011 13:35 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by TheKid

quote:
Originally posted by Miggymop
Freakyy hard is not the word for it...rediciolus hard...

I did my 4 (I think) Koth today and for the first time I got to hit...

I have tried every kind of set up...high agi + per, 130 agi big 2h, 17 attacks with 1h melee. But the problem is that you don't get the chans to hit.

Look at this and try to keep a smile from your face Smile

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=759577eb7c

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2cd3242590

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0b4dbefdae

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=aef4fe7379

Lool Yeah Happens With All My Clan Lol =/ JW Is The Top Clans Have Passed Anyy yet And Got There Enchanted Items =/

12-01-2011 13:44 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

bos havent passed any yet, were still building the hall of greater runes

suprisingly enough though, i found when i was beta testing that horace (second zone) is SO much easier
for those who wasnt part of the beta, in the second zone the mobs have like additional power vs melee players

take gunners and rangers and your pretty much sweet, on the beta i ran 3 consecutive passes with relative ease to earn the enchantment for my bandanna

IGN: acidic shots
12-01-2011 14:04 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
bos havent passed any yet, were still building the hall of greater runes

suprisingly enough though, i found when i was beta testing that horace (second zone) is SO much easier
for those who wasnt part of the beta, in the second zone the mobs have like additional power vs melee players

take gunners and rangers and your pretty much sweet, on the beta i ran 3 consecutive passes with relative ease to earn the enchantment for my bandanna

Yeah The Second Zone Was Easier For Me 2 =/ and i passed tthe 1st slums and got to level 3 on the second set but the 1st slums was passsed for me lol i had some massive players in there with me lol

12-01-2011 14:17 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

It is hard but then again just because they say it was for lvl 65 doesnt mean it going to be a walk in the park does it Big Grin

The stats and number of mobs you meet will increase

Basically you need to have higher agility to strike first to have any kind of chance, it works pretty much like a siege the higher stats always strike first. In HLL i think a saw repots of lvl 2 slums with 3 players all at lvl 65-70 so there is a chance of doing it

Moght it is always going to be harder on necro because stats are harder to increase, gunners have it harder because they will not strike first becuase of the agility initiative Frown

get your agi to 140-150 on necro and 250+ for underworld and you might see a bigger difference hopefully (im only commenting on underworld experience but hope it can be the same for necro)

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-01-2011 16:24 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

gettin that much agity is going to be very hard for gunner's lool mele not so much Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 12-01-2011 16:34.

12-01-2011 16:32 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Walerian

Registration Date: 12-13-2009
Clan: [-NG-]

You need little luck and boom.. you win.
http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c21b2268dc

Also, see the first lucky dodge Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Walerian: 12-01-2011 16:50.

12-01-2011 16:45 Walerian is offline Search for Posts by Walerian Add Walerian to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Walerian

Lool Evrytime I Get into one there about 5 hellhounds and more of the over's your lucky to get soo little

But your on necro =/ its much harder on UW

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by TheKid: 12-01-2011 16:49.

12-01-2011 16:48 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Miggymop

Registration Date: 06-02-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Khorne

quote:
Originally posted by Walerian

Also, see the first lucky dodge Tongue

Lucky indeed...3 hounds, one overseer...good to be level 65 Big Grin

and Kralen...
I did max my agi and had a total sum of 215 (agi+per)...still did not get one hit.

It's sad if it's just luck that determs if you will hit first or last...

turn on - tune in - drop out
12-01-2011 19:50 Miggymop is offline Search for Posts by Miggymop Add Miggymop to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Who does Blod go to for his evo points ?
He can't have many targets as his level is so high.

12-04-2011 09:59 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

quote:
Originally posted by mortanius

Yeah... nightmare... can only hit the top 51

Do the math lol

102 / 100 x 85 = 86.7

Im pretty sure that means he can hit anyone level 87 and over

EDIT: Just like to add i played beer pong all night last night and still managed to figure that out! im awesome, i know

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 12-04-2011 10:28.

12-04-2011 10:27 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

Isn't it 30% of player level? O.o

He can attack level 71's and above.

12-04-2011 10:40 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

quote:
Originally posted by franz

Sadly not. From the patch update:
Added ways to gain Evolution Points that allow you to evolve. Evolution Points are gained through ambushes if the opponent's level is higher than 84.5% of your level (rounded up).

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

12-04-2011 11:17 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by franz

thats just for ambushing

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-04-2011 11:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Clan: BoS

Don't worry, we can get our evo. And since level 86+ gain levels faster than we do, i fear not running out of targets. I may have to attack same player twice every day, but thats just the way of the game.

And yes it's rounded up, so for me its 101*0,845 = 85,345 ~ 86

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 12-07-2011 13:53.

12-07-2011 13:52 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
grind
Double Ace

Registration Date: 01-22-2009

RE: Evolution & Koth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't think slums are hard, they are just hard when you are not good and don't have evolution activated. If you exceed location cap and your gear is bad you will call in plenty of nasty hitters.

But low lvl players have their chances, if they are pretty strong for their lvl.
Here slums 3, with NOBODY exceeding lvl 89 ^^
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=20173b28b9

Pretty easy! Sure you still have chances for some special mobs but you won't find too many as when all players exceed location cap.
12-07-2011 15:04 grind is offline Homepage of grind Search for Posts by grind Add grind to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Firetrap
quote:
Originally posted by mortanius

Yeah... nightmare... can only hit the top 51

Do the math lol

102 / 100 x 85 = 86.7

Im pretty sure that means he can hit anyone level 87 and over

EDIT: Just like to add i played beer pong all night last night and still managed to figure that out! im awesome, i know

Yes for me max is lvl 87 for EVO points.
that give me nice targets I have to ambush daily twice.. Not so nice for targets.. That was not my idea for EVO points. I have to do it.

Sorry to that I am attacking..
12-07-2011 15:06 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

well i dont care if someone ambush me twice a day Big Grin Big Grin there is always some way how to avoid it...so at least we must work harder to get better equips Big Grin

evo points are needed so its normal if someone ambush one targt twice a day

thou i am trying not to ambush someone twice a day but i am lower lev then u blod so i understand that Big Grin
12-07-2011 15:12 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007

Thanks for forbearance.
I do not want to attack lowest lvl player on my list and attacking targets from top to down..

It will be more than 1 year. Why admins did that way to make EVO. And normally I am able to use 38 EVO points so 3 full on lvl 4. that means 3000 attacks. 1 evo like aura +1000 attacks.
When I finish that probably I will be able to use 40 EVO points ao next 1000 attacks.

Totally 5000 attacks / 16 attacks per day = 312 days. and 90% chance to win = ONE YEAR attacking day by day.......
12-07-2011 15:23 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

Meh i have no care

I say if you can hit them and they give you nice xp/evo points why only hit once a day.

if you need people for build badly your not going to choose to hit someone once if they will give you people you need.

KOTH, first location for a first location is pretty hard I think giving that MR sadistic can go 'Hi, strikes crit, xxx takes 1000+ dmg when msot have only around 1000-1500 health'

My strategy ias take a act 2 player, lower than lvl 65 is a bonus

Something that does confuse me is i take a level 64 and they can get in, i tried a level 10 and it said they need to be level 65 to get in =/?

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-07-2011 16:20 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Evolution & Koth

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH