Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Xbox 360 (Only) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Xbox 360 (Only) 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hell-Shadow-V2

Registration Date: 11-24-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Xbox 360 (Only) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Any Here play fallout 3?

need help whats the last mission to completing the game cuz i dont want to do it untill ive done most side missions

Thank you Hell-Shadow Tongue

Other Games i play:
COD MW3
COD MW2
COD MW1
COD BO (Need to buy again)
Fallout New Vegas
Resident Evil 5
Borderlands
Pray
Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2
Gears of war 1
Gears of war 2
Etc Etc...........................................

So if you wanna play or be friends add me
XBL GT: Crazyshane152 Tongue

Happy Hunting

12-01-2011 02:02 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Bladerunner

Registration Date: 04-18-2011

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, that depends, do you have the broken steel dlc?
12-01-2011 02:19 Bladerunner is offline Search for Posts by Bladerunner Add Bladerunner to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hell-Shadow-V2
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes but i mean the last mission without broken steel Tongue

12-01-2011 02:26 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

You and BoS march into the water purity thingy. You've got this massive robot with you.

12-01-2011 07:48 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

Big robot project purity Got it don't finish the last part of it Smile thank franz

12-01-2011 14:05 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

COD MW3
COD WAW
COD BO

Smile I Play These

12-01-2011 14:18 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
COD MW3
COD WAW
COD BO

Smile I Play These

I forgot WAW ohh Sh*t i will soon get this game too Tongue

12-01-2011 14:55 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Lool I love the zombies =/ not very good at it thoo hahah

12-01-2011 14:57 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i have mw2, black ops and mw3 Smile

kinda really bad at all of them though

my gt is p0p3y3 89

12-01-2011 14:58 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8

my gt is p0p3y3 89

^^ Will Be Adding you When i get live again Smile

12-01-2011 15:01 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

i play all of the above Smile my GT is GaAzIsDaMaN Add if you wish lool and its been a wile since i been online on here hehe

12-01-2011 15:16 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:

my gt is p0p3y3 89

Added but need online first same with Snowman

12-01-2011 16:12 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Hell-Shadow-V2
quote:

my gt is p0p3y3 89

i think snowman was meaning Bloodwars lool Smile because we aint seen him in a long time but i need live again and will be adding a few peeps on here

12-01-2011 16:38 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by TheKid
quote:
quote:

my gt is p0p3y3 89

i think snowman was meaning Bloodwars lool Smile because we aint seen him in a long time but i need live again and will be adding a few peeps on here

Add me if you like and two snowman was meaning on XBL cuz i just added him Tongue

12-01-2011 17:55 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

Best person to ask about Fallout 3 is ign Banksy he's played that game 20x through using every weapon availiable, plus he's mastered all the DLC's too!

I hate CoD.

Any Battlefield 3 players on here?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 12-01-2011 19:59.

12-01-2011 19:57 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Hell-Shadow-V2

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
Best person to ask about Fallout 3 is ign Banksy he's played that game 20x through using every weapon availiable, plus he's mastered all the DLC's too!

I hate CoD.

Fair does and right this is off this topic atm what are the chances of me upgrading my leg good hunting +5 to perfect are?

SPAM. warning. popeye2k8

12-01-2011 20:07 Hell-Shadow-V2 is offline Search for Posts by Hell-Shadow-V2 Add Hell-Shadow-V2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

quote:
quote:

I hate CoD.

Fair does and right this is off this topic atm what are the chances of me upgrading my leg good hunting +5 to perfect are?

Exactly 30%...

MW3 > Battlefield surely Red Face

12-01-2011 20:22 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

BF3 is a proper mans game Big Grin
01-20-2012 10:05 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Registration Date: 01-13-2012

Ill play Fable 2 alsome game Smile

01-20-2012 17:29 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Bladerunner

Registration Date: 04-18-2011

Skyrim ftw. ^^ It's the best game I've played for some years. And I play a lot of games.
01-20-2012 18:59 Bladerunner is offline Search for Posts by Bladerunner Add Bladerunner to your Buddy List
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

CoD MW3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Marla: 01-23-2012 10:36.

01-23-2012 10:32 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

MW3 Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For elite members MW3 new maps come on tomorrow get ready soldiers Tongue

01-23-2012 16:50 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

MW3 is for those who don't use teamwork, who prefer to do it their own way, fast-paced, tiny levels, and wholly unrealistic guns and layout.

BF3 is like PhuctiphinO said, a mans game. The most realistic shooter available today. Teamwork is key in this game and you can achieve so much more working with a squad. Plus the use of vehicles, from the tiny speedboat to the awesome M1 Abrams tank are what makes this game better than MW3 anyday.

If you bring up the numbers of how many play each game, you will see that CoD has more, but that is mainly 6-13yr old kids. Kids who don't have the dexterity to play a proper game.

EDIT: Oh and yes, I've played both games, and I 100% hate MW3. Its just terrible.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 01-23-2012 16:58.

01-23-2012 16:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
MW3 is for those who don't use teamwork, who prefer to do it their own way, fast-paced, tiny levels, and wholly unrealistic guns and layout.

BF3 is like PhuctiphinO said, a mans game. The most realistic shooter available today. Teamwork is key in this game and you can achieve so much more working with a squad. Plus the use of vehicles, from the tiny speedboat to the awesome M1 Abrams tank are what makes this game better than MW3 anyday.

If you bring up the numbers of how many play each game, you will see that CoD has more, but that is mainly 6-13yr old kids. Kids who don't have the dexterity to play a proper game.

EDIT: Oh and yes, I've played both games, and I 100% hate MW3. Its just terrible.

I Like MW3 its alright when you dont get little 12 year olds playing it Smile

01-23-2012 19:04 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i hate shooters with vehicles....far too many tank campers

01-23-2012 21:07 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

quote:

most maps on bf3 with tanks have jets so tanks dont get out of spawn
01-23-2012 21:26 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

quote:
Originally posted by Scotland The Brave.
quote:

Jets vs tanks are rubbish Tongue hind and scout helis what you need.

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-23-2012 21:35 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

i know that but i hate jets as i cannot fly then so i stick to tanks
01-23-2012 21:37 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

Ok ok battlefield is good campaign dont know about online im getting there

01-26-2012 11:42 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
PhuctiphinO

images/avatars/avatar-334.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2008
Clan: The Source

quote:
Originally posted by Scotland The Brave.
quote:

Soflam + javilin + teamwork = death
01-26-2012 13:34 PhuctiphinO is offline Search for Posts by PhuctiphinO Add PhuctiphinO to your Buddy List
Marla

images/avatars/avatar-399.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2009

quote:

I hate CoD.

CoD is fantastic! imho B3 sux, as is NFS Run which i hoped is any good.

02-05-2012 17:30 Marla is offline Search for Posts by Marla Add Marla to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Run made me angry.

I've played all NFS since i found the original in like 1998 or something ages ago before all these chav's saw it and thought it was amazing to mod a car in.

And Run was a dissapointment. I think the best i played was Underground 2 xD
02-05-2012 17:39 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Xx-Shane-xX

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Run made me angry.

I've played all NFS since i found the original in like 1998 or something ages ago before all these chav's saw it and thought it was amazing to mod a car in.

And Run was a dissapointment. I think the best i played was Underground 2 xD

You got that right Smile love that game i do also like NFS HP

02-05-2012 19:34 Xx-Shane-xX is offline Search for Posts by Xx-Shane-xX Add Xx-Shane-xX to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Xbox 360 (Only)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH