Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Evo Points And Level<--answer Pls » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Evo Points And Level<--answer Pls
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bydlak

Registration Date: 11-22-2010

Evo Points And Level<--answer Pls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i want ask ppl about new evolution points
Q1: do i get for something else evo points atm(only atacks) i recived 1 evo point?

Q2:i am lvl 73 and have 9 max evo level how dose it get incrased? 1 for 1 lvl ?

12-02-2011 06:32 Bydlak is offline Search for Posts by Bydlak Add Bydlak to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Evo Points And Level<--answer Pls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bydlak
i want ask ppl about new evolution points
Q1: do i get for something else evo points atm(only atacks) i recived 1 evo point?

Q2:i am lvl 73 and have 9 max evo level how dose it get incrased? 1 for 1 lvl ?

i remeber on beta i had 22/23 and was lvl 86

so if we say u have 1 evo lvl at 65..i was 21 lvls higher so yeah its 1 per lvl :p

if im wrong then sorry ^^

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
12-02-2011 15:13 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Little bit of SEARCH and you would find it easily: Act 3 - Evolutions
Thread closed

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-04-2011 13:04 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Evo Points And Level<--answer Pls

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH