Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Scotland! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Scotland!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkDemon91

images/avatars/avatar-237.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.o.B

Thumb Up! Scotland! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who lives near or in scotland near dundee or anywher in scotland...

No Tears For The Slain.
09-03-2008 16:50 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
celticvamp

images/avatars/avatar-249.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2007
Clan: TCR

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live near Glasgow. i cant believe were the only 2 though...lol

09-23-2008 22:32 celticvamp is offline Search for Posts by celticvamp Add celticvamp to your Buddy List
Mystraval

Registration Date: 09-06-2008

scotland Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Make that three now, Im from sunny leith in embru. Theres got to be more than this. if there aint, its like bein at a jambo supporters club on a saturday night. LOL

Willie
10-05-2008 00:05 Mystraval is offline Homepage of Mystraval Search for Posts by Mystraval Add Mystraval to your Buddy List
RedAl

Registration Date: 11-06-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

scary stuff there is now 4 of us. I from Airdrie
Cool
11-06-2008 12:49 RedAl is offline Search for Posts by RedAl Add RedAl to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

Make that 5 am from falkirk
11-13-2008 11:25 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

I know of other 2 BW players ... Tongue

11-20-2008 20:25 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

RE: Scotland! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow you foreigners speak good English

11-20-2008 21:11 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
llianna

Indeed we do...LOL. I am from Asia and my English is ok I think...LOL

11-24-2008 19:42 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
celticvamp

images/avatars/avatar-249.jpg

Registration Date: 11-05-2007
Clan: TCR

You speak very good English..Illa... Happy and what was that about foreigners faceeater? lol...

actually RedAl you are very close to me...nice to know there are a few scots on the server anyway...

11-27-2008 20:40 celticvamp is offline Search for Posts by celticvamp Add celticvamp to your Buddy List
llianna

Tongue He is calling the Scots foreigners I think.... Tongue

11-27-2008 21:32 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Include me aswell. Im a central guy, fi Grangemouth in Falkirk. Support a local Football team (not F*lk*rk).

08-07-2009 10:18 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

lol more all the time us scots rule
08-07-2009 23:20 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Clan: HLL/SAN

scotland ftw same place as franz

05-31-2011 00:18 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Players » WHO LIVES HERE Scotland!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH