Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
duanetomber

Registration Date: 07-21-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: boot camp

help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

need some advice on new armour and weapon for a level 67 black knight

would like to know what body piece i should be looking at getting so i can advance my tattoo to level 4 ... curently using perfect jacket of the cobra

and possibly a new weapon i curently use a Good Murderous Mace of Betrayal (+3)

12-05-2011 15:32 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd go for a Field Vest of the Assassin at Good level. The weapon most definitely should be legendary, whatever affix you choose.

12-05-2011 15:38 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
duanetomber

Thread Starter Thread Started by duanetomber
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks the requirements for the vest are rather high would only be able to equip at normal +5

12-05-2011 15:49 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Even at +5 You'll still have Level 4 Tattoos.

Field Vest of the Assassin (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 50
Effects: TOUGHNESS +9, item defence +30, AGILITY +10, all weapons damage +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 63, STRENGTH: 53, AGILITY: 42, TOUGHNESS: 18
Value: 22 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 200, Mana 757

Strength requirements shouldn't be a problem.

12-05-2011 17:03 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

nah I wouldnt go with a field of assassin, a lvl 67 BK needs more agility that that offers

lvl 67 are looking at hydras and gold drakes so they need more than +7-10 agi that assassin offers

simply using a good vest of deathsower at g+3 or 4 offers enough defence for your tattoo and also gives what 20 agi of the top of my head roughly

for a leg weapon something simple like a leg broad flail or scythewould suffice until you can get something better

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-05-2011 19:11 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
duanetomber

thanks for the advice got any advice on how to get more agility from my shorts

im using good shorts of the scout +2 atm ?

12-05-2011 20:05 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

again just upgrade them as much as possible no further than g+5

then go for light xxx of the scout, quite easy to merge

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-05-2011 21:27 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
duanetomber

okay thanks (:

12-05-2011 21:47 duanetomber is offline Search for Posts by duanetomber Add duanetomber to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for duanetomber
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH