Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » Rufio, costa, caprio - Multiaccounts » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rufio, costa, caprio - Multiaccounts
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Rufio, costa, caprio - Multiaccounts Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not only relogging with IP change but also moving stones from one account to another, joining sieges, belonging to the same clan etc.

Permanent ban for all accounts

I'm waiting for words of explanation

05-10-2007 20:23 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Rufio

Registration Date: 03-31-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wtf?
05-10-2007 20:30 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Rufio

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wic tak....

Z kamieniami to nie byBa |adna wymiana tylko handel, od caprio kupilem dobra zbroje na +4 wiec cena byla wysoka.

Z logowaniem na tym samym IP to jest tak ze razem chodzimy do szkoly i mieszkamy niedaleko siebie wiec czesto logujemy sie z jednego komputera na trzy konta....

Do oblezen dolaczamy sie osobno przeciez wiec tego zarzutu wogole nie rozumie ;/

A co do klanu to jako koledzy nalezymy do wspolnego klanu zeby sie lepiej gralo....
05-10-2007 20:58 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Two people with three accounts in one clan? That's what multiaccount is.

It was said many times that people who want to play from the same comp (and you do that very often) cannot have ANY interraction between chars.

05-10-2007 21:06 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Rufio

three people with three account in one clan. that's why shouldn't multiaccount be.
05-10-2007 21:10 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Rufio
in one clan.

As I've said, there cannot be ANY interraction between chars.

05-10-2007 21:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Rufio

So we should be in other clan?? and if i give some item on auction and caprio or costa buy this stuff without my know that is interraction too?
05-10-2007 21:20 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Rufio

You going to unlock us ?
05-10-2007 21:26 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Yes, it is interraction, but alone it cannot be a reason for ban. You've given me enough reasons for permanent ban. You haven't even bothered to report playing from one computer.

05-10-2007 21:30 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Rufio

Jak gramy na tym samym kompie to krotko.... a kiedys wogole zamierzasz dblokowac te konta bo jak nie to stracimy tylko premium;/

a jak odblokujesz to mozemy zminic klany i wogole sie nawet nie komunikowac nie atakowac nie kupowac od siebie itemow itp.
05-10-2007 21:36 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

OK, I'm going to unban you, but on condition that there is no further interraction between chars. You have to change clans, do not attack each other and try not to trade with each other.

You have 24h to change clans.

05-10-2007 21:41 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Rufio

thanks a lot....
05-10-2007 21:45 Rufio is offline Search for Posts by Rufio Add Rufio to your Buddy List
Rayneven

Registration Date: 05-09-2007

Szeszej,

Being in one clan and playing from one IP is not forbidden. Ask Konrad if U do not believe but trust me that playing in one team isn`t interraction. Interaction is - attacking each other, buying something from other etc.

Read carefully rules on R2 serwer bacause here are the same.
05-10-2007 22:25 Rayneven is offline Search for Posts by Rayneven Add Rayneven to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Being in the same clan is allowed only if multiaccount were reported.

05-10-2007 22:46 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » Rufio, costa, caprio - Multiaccounts

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH