Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld hunter absorber lvl 79 needing help. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page hunter absorber lvl 79 needing help.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

hunter absorber lvl 79 needing help. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hello all me again.

i am just wondering what i should do next ?

my attck equipment

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=439e402f5e

my expo gear.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=801dffd529

im currently lookin at a p+1 cape of ds but a long way away.

12-07-2011 23:23 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: hunter absorber lvl 79 needing help. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hawk's set, get sigs and chain and its set for atts and expos

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
12-07-2011 23:31 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
tolly

Registration Date: 03-24-2011
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: HLL/SAN

Thread Starter Thread Started by tolly
RE: hunter absorber lvl 79 needing help. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Foxy
Hawk's set, get sigs and chain and its set for atts and expos

should of mentioned no stones.

12-07-2011 23:32 tolly is offline Search for Posts by tolly Add tolly to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well you can't exactly do much without stones. Building better gear takes time, especially reaching P+1 bonuses. However with the new path, you can probably upgrade to P+1 instead of merging, although the latter is safer.

I'd try and merge a kilt instead of shorts. The P+1 kilt bonus is so much more beneficial than the shorts, although less agility is gained from the non-affixed version.(Same affixs for this, obviously.)
P+1 Cape of DS is a good aim.

Requirements shouldn't be too hard to meet on items, being an absorber and all.

But get stones. Point up, join expos, etc etc. The currency should be your main aim, at the moment.

12-08-2011 05:54 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld hunter absorber lvl 79 needing help.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH