Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » plus/minus to hit/weapon damage » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page plus/minus to hit/weapon damage
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

plus/minus to hit/weapon damage Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I have -12 chance to hit from my good bandana of addrenaline..

Good Bandanna of Adrenaline
Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 14
Effects: minimal damage of all weapons +3, maximum damage of all weapons +4, APPEARANCE +7, PERCEPTION -5, chance to hit with melee weapon -12, STRENGTH +11, AGILITY +10

then another -27 chance to hit from my mace

Good Murderous Mace (+2)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 51 - 75
Effects: Chance to hit -27, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit +28 %, weapon damage +16

but then i have these from my equpiment and tattoo...
chance to hit of all weapons +24 (Tat)
all weapons damage +15 (Tux)
weapon damage +16 (Mace)

(im pritty sure weapon damage is included in total chance to hit/agility and what not)

but i am being beat by people with much lower agility and one level higher in tattoo's (chance to hit of all weapons +12 higher)

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1446b9ba15
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c7d5689477
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=029faf7ca0
(am not picking on you marmalade, but your the only attacks i have saved)

she isnt the only one with lower agility that can beat me, but you can clearly see i have 17 more agility than she does, but yet she beats me every time, she did have 99 agility befor and i had 119/120 and the same was happening, i did beat her once or twice just about, she could have say 15 agility thought her equipment which i highly dout...

sorry to yap on Tongue but what the hell does "chance to hit with melee -12" and "chance to hit -27" lower my agility to? because from what i can see i may aswell have 99 or lower agility some days.. am totally out of ideas of what it actully does, there is no way that a few plus and minus weapon damage can lower my agility/raise hers that much high is there? if im wrong then please tell me what the hell it actully does, will put my mind at rest Wink

surely "chance to hit with melee -12" should not lower my agilty, it should just lower my chance to hit?? is totaly confuseing the hell out of me Crying

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-04-2008 13:58.

09-04-2008 13:55 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

3 points in chance to hit equals to 1 in agility.
Damage has nothing to do with your chance to hit.

09-04-2008 14:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by Knightroad
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok, thanks Smile
so...
chance to hit of all weapons +24 = +7 agility
Chance to hit -27 = -8 agility
chance to hit with melee weapon -12 = -4 agility

so im getting -5 agility total... and she is probaly getting +7 or 8... still no were close to 17 agility diferance Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 09-04-2008 14:29.

09-04-2008 14:28 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

You:

(chance to hit with melee weapon -12) + (Chance to hit -27) + (chance to hit of all weapons +24 (Tat)) = -15 hit / 3 = -5 Agi rating

She:

(weapon: Chance to hit -18~) + (chance to hit of all weapons +36 (Tat)) = +18 hit / 3 = +6 Agi rating ... incase she uses a xxx Helmet/Hard Hat of Punishment a bit more +Hit

Hence she is treated as if she had 110 Agi and you as if you had 115 Agi, the reports would make sense under that presumption.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shasu: 09-04-2008 14:34.

09-04-2008 14:33 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Yeah, i guess it does kinda make sence... 5 agility higher thou.. eh, is probs my lack of hp in attack and defence and the fact she has 3 attacks Frown

why does my bandanna even give - chance to hit? with +to perception it gives it... but with -to perception it still gives it Frown surely with -XX perception it should +XX chance to hit with melee?
meh, what am i to coment on the running of the game, is not like it will be taken notice of.....

09-04-2008 14:44 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

All Bandannas have - chance to hit with melee weapon. If I were you I would go for something entirely different. Perhaps a helmet, that has a + chance to hit.

09-04-2008 15:23 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Crying if i were me i would get a helmut too... lack of stones and lack of people selling them dosent help thou Crying Crying

09-04-2008 15:26 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

- To hit only counts when you are attacking her, not when she's attacking you.

So if you have 105 agility and -15 to hit (5 agility), when you attack you will have 100 agility, but you still have 105 when she attacks you

09-04-2008 19:12 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
marmaladegirl

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13

That extra attack and the fact swords are better than maces help too Tongue

Big Grin

lvl up your tats. oh and your hp too.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by marmaladegirl: 09-05-2008 01:15.

09-05-2008 01:10 marmaladegirl is offline Search for Posts by marmaladegirl Add marmaladegirl to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Some calculations on marmaladegirl:

104 agility = 312 to hit
312 + 6 (Battle Helmet of Punishment (+4) + 48 (tattoo) - 18 (Murderous Two-handed sword (+5) = 348 total chance to hit = 116 agility with attacks. From the first two links you can see that she doesn't hit you very often...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-05-2008 01:24 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Knightroad
Viking

ooo didnt see you post that Shocked
thanks artoir & evan Smile none for you meanie marmalade Crying Crying

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7ec29a4420
Tongue atleast i got you once! Big Grin

09-07-2008 23:33 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » plus/minus to hit/weapon damage

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH