Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Premium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Premium
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 10-27-2011

Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i need an honest opinion (or maybe 5 honest opinions)...

4.99 USD for 35 days ...is it worth it in Necropolis or is Necropolis too "dead"?
are the Necropolis clans active?
i hate to diss Enclave (i'm a member) but most of them are inactive (no expeditions, sieges, arena fights).
if i decide to be a premium player, should i join a more active clan?

Underworld looks too advanced for me (stones, merging, auctions, etc) ...so i don't want to play there.

IGN: Son Of Sin
12-08-2011 04:07 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Necro is dying mate, But I still pay for premium and I still enjoy the game, I think it is worth it.

Maybe there is a spot for you in out clan.... Heaps of expos everyday here.

This server really needs more active players
12-08-2011 08:06 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Son of Sin
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i hear you ...i'd like to see Act II before the novelty wears off ...i admit, i quit when i'm frustrated but i hope having more quests & attacks per day will bring my frustration down a bit.

12-08-2011 08:31 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

quote:
Originally posted by Son of Sin
i hear you ...i'd like to see Act II before the novelty wears off ...i admit, i quit when i'm frustrated but i hope having more quests & attacks per day will bring my frustration down a bit.

Premium has various options to buy with the cost of days. Ie, you can buy shortening, which lowers the time taken for attacks, quests and espionage. This costs around 10 days in return for 30 days of shortening. Changing character's name, account email and extending the armoury are also some added options.

Being a no premium player has it's limitations, however: you can't create your own clan. If you are the leader of a clan, you can't choose a deputy, etc.

Overall: premium is extremely beneficial, and the devs' pricing is decent enough for the extra options you achieve through purchase.

12-08-2011 10:32 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

thanks franz ...i read about premium in-game & understand the perks ...just was wondering if it's a wise idea to pay for perks in a realm that's basically obsolete...

edit:
i typically play games to level up...quickly...so waiting 2 hrs for 1 quests / 3 hrs (edit: deleted for) to attack frustrates me ...so i'm asking if it's wise to pay for more if the return is the same as what i get on a "basic" account.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Son of Sin: 12-08-2011 14:13.

12-08-2011 14:09 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Personally, I manage playing times so that I always have a set number of quest to complete within a certain time. Each time I log in, I always have, say 12 quests waiting to be done. (I am a premium player.)

Necro's dead or dying. My account is barely active there: I log in to set a caravan then log off again. (Join one or two sieges as SAN's at war with WJS.) UW isn't that bad to begin with. You don't even have to worry about high end merges until you advance further in the game. I recommend you start an account there, join a clan where it's members will help you win expos once you reach level 20, and pay for premium there. If you have any questions, this forum gives good advice. Top players are regularily active here, aside from the odd few who can't speak English that well, or just can't be bothered. Your clan can help you too. The BWUK community is quite supportive. However, I'd advise you to use the search button first, to see if your question has been answered before, and always check the tutorial.

I personally have restarted in UW, and I'm currently in Source. Our points limit is one, join us if you do decide to play on UW. The final choice is yours of course, but whatever you choose, premium allows your playing options to widen, and in turn allows the devs to extend the game experience through patches and small tweaks.

Hope this helped.

12-08-2011 14:59 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

4.99 is like a pack of cigs.

considering i smoke about 3-4 packs a week, i can take 35 days of premium and smoke slightly less ...

it's nothing and it makes the game a bit more interesting.
12-08-2011 15:33 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well if you want to level up quickly on necro (which i think is a bad idea) then join to either SAN or ADX, ADX are always looking for more active players and we constantly run expos daily aswel as arena and of late, sieges ;D

I use the txt premium option its only £1 for 2 weeks and it depends if im going to be busy if i decide to buy another premium. The thing about it is if you do buy premium its a one off payment and if you decided you no longer want to spend time on necro you dont have to carry on paying for it.

If you do find yourself in a nice clan (not saying enclave are not) then buying premium just adds to the more fun you can have ;D

Necro knows me as Gjallar
12-08-2011 17:06 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Son of Sin
Forum Ace

hey ...thanks for sharing your opinions ...really appreciate your input ...if ADX will have me, i'll join when i reach level 50 or have 50 points ...i'll have to read many more UW threads to understand that realm, a lot of studying ...if Necropolis is complicated for me, UW will probably make me Crying ...lol ...anyway, thanks for the advice ...hope this thread helps other newbies

12-08-2011 23:08 Son of Sin is offline Search for Posts by Son of Sin Add Son of Sin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Premium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH