Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I Sir Captain Slow break open this closed thread with my stick of stickness and kill all the mods... death by poking Red Face

Oh yeah, i did it and id do it again lol

My hill

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

04-29-2010 19:52 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i ate loads of beans earlier so my death rattle fart kills everything in a 50 mile radius

my hill (posthumous)

04-29-2010 19:56 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

I wasn't withing the 50 mile radius but wandered upon the hill, and dug it out, took it home.....therefore my hill.

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

04-30-2010 15:48 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

i stair into the disstance look sadly at all the dead body's then laff and walk away in shame

EDIT : TYPO

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mr Snowman: 05-04-2010 13:58.

05-04-2010 13:55 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Snowman
i stair into the disstance look sadly at all the dead body's then laff and walk away in shame

No idea what that means, but MY HILL!

05-04-2010 14:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

slaps diablo over the head with a smelly racooon and claim MY HILL back to its rightfull owner Wink

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-04-2010 21:48 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Snowman

No idea what that means, but MY HILL!

lol was somthing random lol +

i send 300000000000 ants to kill B

MY HILL

05-04-2010 22:15 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

I send 10 anteaters to.the hill which eat all the ants then push Mr snowman off the hill since.he.has no equipment

my hill

edit stupid phone took over correcting typos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 08-24-2013 18:32.

08-24-2013 18:29 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

I slap darc and his anteaters with a wet salmon and birds come and peck them all to death.

My hill

08-24-2013 19:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

I walk up the hill naked and make Pops laugh so much he rofls off the hill

My hill :3

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-24-2013 20:52 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
darc
Viking

I walked up the hull and told warlock Diablo was coming back and gunning for him warlock runs away in fear

my hill
08-24-2013 21:23 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

I walk up the hill and tell darc there is beer at the bottom. He walks down to find that there is no beer.

My hill

08-24-2013 22:05 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I walk.up the hill hill with some spinach show Popeye and.throw it down the hill Popeye loves.his spinach so.gives Chase

my hill

builds a fort with a white Dragonvas gaurd

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 08-25-2013 11:51.

08-25-2013 11:48 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Unfortunately for darc he forgot what happens when popeye eats spinach and punch my way through all defences and darcs throat.

My hill

08-25-2013 16:00 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Warlock, after drinking the beer that was meant for darc, drunkenly rugby tackles Pops which results in us both rolling off the hill

Nobody's hill

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-25-2013 20:54 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Flash strolls up to the top.. HAZAR!!! ALL MINE
08-25-2013 20:57 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I walk up the hill where a freak gust of wind blows up my kilt and flashes flash who then runs away I wondered why with.bemusement why he.ran then realized

MY HILL

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 08-26-2013 01:43.

08-26-2013 01:41 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

I nuke the hill.

NO ONE'S HILL NOW !
08-26-2013 12:09 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I found another hill

my hill
08-26-2013 14:12 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

I push you down the hill.

My hill.

08-27-2013 09:31 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Scourge
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-01-2013

I pour hot sauce into your eyes, you tumble down screaming in atrocious pain and I pull out my long chair.

My hill.
08-27-2013 11:52 Scourge is offline Search for Posts by Scourge Add Scourge to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I walk up behind you set.your chair on fire then as you jump up hit you with you roll down the hill I can deal with the minor burns on my hands because

it's my.hill

build.a.fort on it with drunken bal as.guard
08-28-2013 00:44 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009

I pour the rest of my vodka on your burns... it hurts so bad you run for water.. I laugh and make my self a drink on top of MY HILL

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
08-28-2013 01:18 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

I set fire to your drunken self when youre asleep and enjoy a bbq.

My hill

08-28-2013 17:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Deathavan

Little did you know the hill is a sacred burial ground....thus reanimating my burnt body ..as my chard body approaches you, you realize a smell from behind u... then you walk down the hill to change your pants.. My hill again!

IGN -- Deathavan
08-29-2013 02:35 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

I walk up the hill and chop you up in tiny little bits then desecrate the scared hill with bals love juice

my hill
09-01-2013 00:07 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

I walk up the hill and spray Darc with Hydrochloric Acid, melting him into a puddle.

My Hill.

09-01-2013 11:24 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
Deathavan

I walk up the hill with a drink as a peace offering.. You drink the contents then realize as your dying you just drank darc's puddled body!

My hill

IGN -- Deathavan
09-02-2013 00:54 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

i sneak up the hill, you all see i'm still lurking the forums every once in a while and have a heart attack.

MY HILL

09-29-2013 14:24 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

I become a llama, stab indica 37 times in the chest and eat his hands.

My hill

09-29-2013 22:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [BoS]

I sneakily mine into the hill, plant an atom bomb inside and blow it to pieces... I then hire a constuction company to collect the rubble and rebuild the hill within my fortress.
MY HILL!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred: 10-01-2013 01:31.

10-01-2013 01:30 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
TigerDrive
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-09-2011
Clan: AS

i vapourize you and say
MY HILL
and i build a fort

04-17-2014 21:36 TigerDrive is offline Homepage of TigerDrive Search for Posts by TigerDrive Add TigerDrive to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of TigerDrive: - YIM Account Name of TigerDrive: - View the MSN Profile for TigerDrive
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 11 12 [13] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH