Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

pffft he dont use carpet its a clear wrap :p

i roll out of the carpet as im rolling down the hill, i get my chain saw out run to the top of the hill tie blackcat to a table & start hacking through his body part with my chainsaw (H) o yes that was on dexter the other day Smile

once finished & dripping in blood i grin & say My hill Wink
09-07-2008 19:25 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in my little pieces i slither up your body and down your trought and consume youfully you never had a chance you fall in a heap and i slither out become whole again laugh over your body shouting

my hill Big Grin

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-07-2008 19:28 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao eughh :p

pfft i slither down the hill & go to the local shops, there i lay in the freezer as the cold regens me Smile i get a large amount of bubble wrap run up the hill push you into a wheelie chair & wrap you in the bubble wrap, you cant breathe so i push you down the hill WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My hill Big Grin
09-07-2008 19:34 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

on my way dow i get hit by a rock it slices the bubble wrap i am enraged i run and am so mad i manage to breath fire and burn you alive good lck

my hill

09-07-2008 19:37 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol XD im as crispy as a burnt chip :p

i get a miraculous power to freeze blackcat in his tracks & decided to go throw him in the artic :p

MY HILL
09-07-2008 19:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

my little penguin friends save me and i bring hem back with me and they peck hayz into little pieces and eat her

my hill

09-07-2008 19:41 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol penguins dont peck :\

i fry them with my deep fat fryer then bombard Blackcat with them Smile

My hill
09-07-2008 19:44 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

I appear with the spirit of Fred West , we have lorry loads of building materials, you are soon Freds speciality "Paving" or should I say your under my new Patio, whilst here I Incorporate an inpeneterable Panic room, from inside I can see MY HILL via cctv , over a loudspeaker I announce "MY HILL"

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 09-07-2008 19:45.

09-07-2008 19:45 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i dunno bite or whateva

i use my murderous mace and bat them back at hayz she slips and falls back down the hill

my hill

09-07-2008 19:45 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol

well done brains ... while you was playing penguins & smashing them at me stallis has built a panic room & now we're locked out D:

its HER hill
09-07-2008 19:49 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

how do we get out lol

09-07-2008 19:51 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

we run around like headless chickens :p

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-07-2008 19:52.

09-07-2008 19:51 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

while hayz was running round bc had a smashing idea seen as hayz has super strenght and i have super agility we use one merge stone to make super powered hayz-cat and we run into the wall and smash it in bits then we throw stallis off the hill

our hill

09-07-2008 19:54 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

woooooo OUR HILL *hi5* (H)
09-07-2008 19:55 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

we become an unstoppeble force and at the moment we are un matched and it is our hill for a while hpopefully

09-07-2008 19:57 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

o yes scilful lol ... *poses like a strong person* waaaaheeyy
09-07-2008 20:01 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

very true lol

09-07-2008 20:02 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

You all die. My hill.
09-07-2008 20:02 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
blackcat
Triple Ace

but come back stronger again and wipe you out i feel its

my hill

09-07-2008 20:05 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

>.< pfft BC what happened to our hiil ??
09-07-2008 20:06 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
>.< pfft BC what happened to our hiil ??

Betrayal. You've just beeeeeeeen stabbed in the back!
09-07-2008 20:07 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Hayz_M
Double Ace

yeah >.< by you & him as i see D:
09-07-2008 20:08 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

Air Strike MUAHAHAHAHA MY HILL !!

Tongue

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-07-2008 20:08 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

snipers stallis from a distance runs to the hill MYYYYY HILLL!!!
09-07-2008 20:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

ok me and hayz reform our partnership and are again unstoppeble stallis runs scared our hill

09-07-2008 20:11 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

lol sounds like fun...
With Lestat666 (hey we're twins...lol) both use a certain spell, open a portal to an alternate dimentsion and throw you both in, sealing it against opening again unless we invoke another spell.
Using more spells we invoke seals around the perimeter of the hill sealing it against enemy invasion.
Our hill. Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-07-2008 20:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tempest

Kicks Hayz in the Butt she falls down an imense crater caused by the air strike & I fill it in with my JCB , i'm BRUCE LEE MY HILL ninja Evil

crossed threads ... lmao Lys & Lestat got team BlackMoon whipped muahahahaha Stallis sits back & watches the show Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 09-07-2008 20:14.

09-07-2008 20:11 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol >=) i get my secret weapon ( or should i say BC's) *whistles* GOLEM!! Smile he comes storming with his mum dooshes lestat & lysandra on the head & picks them up & threatens them OPEN IT OR I EAT CHUUUU!! lol

Big Grin OUR HILL :p
09-07-2008 20:13 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

good stuff hayz

09-07-2008 20:14 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

Counter the golem with a few dead dragons we raise from the dead (HA!)
Throw you all into the alternate dimension, sealing it again and strengthing the seals around the hill so that anyone who steps within a foot of it will burn to death.
Our hill.

quote:

09-07-2008 20:14 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

i cant burn :p im already on fire (due to BC's earlier attempt) lol

gets my daggers out & stabs up lysandra Wink shes now in tiny pieces i bury her & say may she rot in pieces (sorry Smile )

OUR HILL!
09-07-2008 20:16 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

as my good friend anubis has super magical power he relasied us put a curse on yous and yous die our hill

09-07-2008 20:16 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol left lestat O.O omg lol stabs up lestat real quick Wink

OUR HILL Wink still
09-07-2008 20:17 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

counters Hayz's daggers with scythe and counter Anubis's magic powers with our own...ha.
kills both and assimilates them into the army of the dead where they are forced onlyu to be relased when we call upon them...lol.
Our hill Wink

quote:

09-07-2008 20:19 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
blackcat
Triple Ace

but your dead dragons are useless against my magical power curse of the damned in which all ,magical powers are unaffective against our team you start crying and make the hill slippy and fall off our hill

09-07-2008 20:21 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

D: meany lol your dead already Tongue

having been to outer space with the fantastic 4 i have accumilated all their powers, these be flexibilty, strength, invisibility & fire Tongue

i unleash all of these with my amazing agility leaving lestat & lysandra deceased & crispy :p

Our hill Wink
09-07-2008 20:21 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

not with my powers i mastered our team can no longer be killed lol

09-07-2008 20:25 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

LOL Our magics different then normal magic so your curse don't effect us...HA. LOL.
And create a barrier to sheild from Hayz's attack and throw it right back at them both.
That being done, transports the entire hill into another area where no one can find it.
Our hill Tongue

quote:

09-07-2008 20:26 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

wahey Hi5 we pwn once more Wink

OUR HILL! forever XD
09-07-2008 20:26 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

oh ye god im smart

09-07-2008 20:27 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH