Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahhh twas the song bit from Stallis where I sing "Turn around give big baldy a slap" lmao lo by flo rida, I said maybe sw's bald .. Crying Big Grin

anyways Hayz goes to SW's Armoury pinches his BIG Murderous mace & smashes all ya monsters to bits muahaha , bury em in the crater which is now level Tongue
& come back say Cat look milk float has cream, you run off to get your cream CAT & while your gone I put up the forcefield & phone SW , to get his car out run u over chasing the milky & pick up some munch on his way back to OUR HILL lmao

think we'll have Kit-CAT's lmao

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 09-09-2008 10:23.

09-09-2008 10:23 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Runs BC over lol and hi five's Hayz on her good work looks like we be here for a while Big Grin and i don't mind lol jus tellin u all I ain't bald ok Tongue

09-09-2008 16:27 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Clan: end

blackcats revenge after hayz leaving him on his own lol

i am so infuriated i go on a rampege destroyi everything in my way and torture the two of yous that you cant walk stand sit or lie down and throw the two ofyou's off my hill

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
09-09-2008 17:44 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

pulls laser gun out of jacket and fires right through BC lolz then uses magic whistling to call the hawks, they lift me back onto the hill and repair my body then I order them to pick up Hayz and repair her body looks like we back OUR HILL

09-09-2008 21:18 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol o yes SW *hi5* lol :p BC you got pwned lmao
09-09-2008 21:45 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i regain all strenght after a long rest come back stronger and slaughter the two of you's em
my hill

09-10-2008 12:38 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Shu

Registration Date: 05-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.N

When Everyone thinks it is all over and Blackcat callls victoy S-W-P does a sneak attack from behind
(This Isnt Meant To Be Dirty So No Comments)
He Goes To Shoot Blackcat with his AK47 When Realizing he had no ammo so reverted to stabbing blackcat with it eventually black cat dies and lands on Hayz

MY HILL!!!!

09-24-2008 22:11 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Rings up Osama Bin Ladan and he nukes the hill. All the rubble magically forms back together in the same spot on top of SWP's body.

MY HILL Smile

09-24-2008 22:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Shu

S-W-P slowly starts to Reform Into some sort of zombie while digging his way out of the hill he watches over the hill for several weeks finding out scillages weaknesses and realizes he has a chance and Attacks Successfully on scillage while he was on a quest ...

Big Grin

MY HILL!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Shu: 09-24-2008 22:26.

09-24-2008 22:26 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

faaaaaaaaail you guys lol me & SW are epic on our hill we can go invisible & take the hill with us :p sooooo...

you guys are just fighting over AN EMPTY SPAACE wooooo lol

Big Grin

MY HILL (of course SW you get shares Wink )
09-24-2008 22:35 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Shu

S-W-P kicks SW and hayz of the hill and claims it

My hill offering insies to scillage as a partnership...

09-24-2008 22:39 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Scillage accepts SWP's offer of a parternership and then builds an indestructible wall that no one can ever fly over, climb over, break through and all other things like that all the way around the hill and it comes through the floor in a domed shape.

My (our) hill!

09-25-2008 07:39 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Apollo
The Light

Using invisability shield Tongue I sneaked in before scillage had finished building Wink now stabs scilliage and sets the wall so that only me and Hayz_M can get in Tongue told ya we rock at this guys

OUR HILL (Always Will Be)

09-25-2008 07:49 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

You forgot about SWP Big Grin He kills both of you and then steals your supply of invisabilty shields and then chucks you out of the door which he has reprogrammed so it only lets me and SWP through and then I come through.

OUR HILL!

09-25-2008 08:02 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Apollo
The Light

Scill He killed our fake cardboard cut-outs of us derr were invisible still man we now invisably murder you and SWP and chuck u out of the hill then do a full scan of the hill and make sure ther is no other life form in it accept me and Hayz reprogrammed it back btw
So neh neh neh neh neh
OUR HILL Cool

09-25-2008 08:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i use my heat detecters and find out where you are kill the two of yes with my sniper rifle and claim what is truly mine

my hill

09-25-2008 09:17 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Increases perception dodges bullet and AK's the hell out of you nicks heat detector they will come in handy Wink

OUR HILL

09-25-2008 16:51 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Clan: BoS

Covers myself in mud to camoflague the heat, then order a Chinese for you, and whilst distracted SLASH! My hill.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-25-2008 18:10 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i get the chopstics from the chinese and stick them nto your neck and suck out 60 exp

my hill

09-25-2008 18:21 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Shu

S-W-P deteriorates Your hill and makes it again with the parts and make it inside and impenetrable box and an indestructible box only me and scillage can get in OUR HILL

09-25-2008 22:19 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

simply detonates the small but powerful bomb that was planted as a precaution in the remenants of the old hill blows u scillage and ur box to smitherines.

OUR HILL

09-26-2008 07:32 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Shu

S-W-P laughs at SW'S puny attempt you gain hill while knowing he cant get inside the box as it is indestructible as so myself but what you dont realise is i was buying milk so you killed my clone so still

Our Hill

09-26-2008 21:00 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

buys inderstructable box laser cutter of ebay Tongue and makes hole in the side then throws a sack of 5million grenades and yes the pins have been pulled out Wink this blows up you scill and the hill so I build a new one plonk Hayz in it Tongue then put my warning forcefield on which detects anyone else even invisible and can only be deactivated by me and its the password is the name of my first ever cat lol so u can drop the forcefield you can't get in you aren't already in cos i would detect u and u can't go under or over cos the forcefield covers it so u guys are pretty much screwed Pleased

OUR HILL Big Grin

09-27-2008 07:39 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

i beat you in an attack torture you for the password and simply take the hill CHANGE THE PASSWORD THAT ONLY ME AND A CLOSE FRIEND KNOWS LOL

MY HILL

09-27-2008 09:19 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
diochawolper
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 06-14-2007

i reset the hill-server and ban all your ips.

MY HILL
09-27-2008 11:17 diochawolper is offline Search for Posts by diochawolper Add diochawolper to your Buddy List
Shu

S-W-P Once Again Laughs At Someone Puny Attemp Still In His Own Box With His Hill But Thinks Wait and stabs dio

Our Hill

we have 2 now MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also laughing at Blackcat Knowing You Dont Use Passwords To Get In It Only Lets You In From A Body sensor MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit:
It slowly starts to look as if people are quitting and me and scillage have won....

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Shu: 09-28-2008 12:02.

09-27-2008 12:08 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

you didnt ban me because ive never put a thread on here ha ha ha ha ha ha ha so i stab you with my sword of destiny and then shout MY HILL FOREVER so no one else can take the hill off me i then put guards around the bottomm of the hill with skills that no one has ever seen and would beat anyone that tried to get to the top of the hill oh ye i also placed a laser about a metre from the summit so as soo as you go above a metre from the summit you get incinarated and there is no control box because it is a magical laser that kills people then i climb to the top start my laser tell my guards not to let anyone past and to kill all wanting to i then fall asleep in a bin like the the first ever post Smile its all fun Smile

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

10-04-2008 23:49 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Shu

if i was you i wouldnt try me and scillage will kick your ass Wink

10-05-2008 01:47 Shu is offline Search for Posts by Shu Add Shu to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Rings up this "God" guy and asks if he could decimate everyone except for me Hayz and Stallis and maybe a few other nice people Tongue he then "creates" a new universe Tongue and we build a new hill so now u lot are all wiped from existance I think its safe to say;

OUR HILL!

one last time Big Grin

11-16-2008 20:10 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

i see, the phrophosy has been fulfilled
according to bob chapter 22:13 when the one known as QQQ takes the hill the beats shall be awoken and the hill returned to the creator

and guess what...
the beats destroys you [and stallis] and gives the hill to me

MY HILL!
11-16-2008 20:20 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i climb up the bigger hill next to u and call u on the phone.......my hill......

11-16-2008 20:24 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

meh It wasnt Stallis he was partnered with Wink

Hayz the unbeatable kicks Bobalob in the back, Causing him to roll down the hill into all the messy muck below.. he gets stuck & cannot move XD ..

I end my kick with a Barrel Roll (oh yes aiden I can do it Wink ) & smashes into Popeye... I quickly regain balance, doosh popeye in the knee & he falls down crashing into Bob & thus creating a sticky pile of messy people Big Grin

OUR HILL Big Grin
11-16-2008 20:27 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

quote:
and guess what...
the beats destroys you [and stallis] and gives the hill to me

Shocked ... What have I done went on vacation for a bit & see general riff raff abusing the sanctuary that was once & is MY HILL ... vapourises the riff raff with LEGENDARY lazer of speed Wink

In Game Name TEMPEST
11-16-2008 20:37 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Puts on super young jeans and makes self indestructable and alot cooler Cool now simply picks u up off the hill and places you in the mud Frown didn't want to have to do that but needs must

OUR HILL

11-16-2008 20:47 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

parks my fat..........bottom on the hill. hehe good luck trying to move me when EVERYTHING just bounces off

11-16-2008 21:04 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

attacks you with a hoover and gives you liposuction
not so fat anymore are you?
i push you down the hill

MY HILL
11-16-2008 21:09 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

excuse me bobalob but u seem to have forgotten I'm still at the top of this hill so dropps 10 ton anvil on you and fat boy (popeye Tongue )

Oh yeah for re assurance in case u didn't realise

OUR HILL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 11-16-2008 21:16.

11-16-2008 21:16 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i vomit all over everyone, pour petrol all over the hill, and have a fat person with a pointy stick on guard all day n night

11-16-2008 21:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

he likes fat men doesnt he Wink SW SAVE OUR HILL Big Grin
11-16-2008 21:20 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

lights the petrol with stallis still on the hill

11-16-2008 21:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH