Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i use searin blood and kill everyone on hill

i then take hill

MY HILL

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
08-27-2009 22:26 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Converts mr jimbo (the duck of plebs/stephens dream) to the dark side and it terminates Ba_al and everyone else apart from popeye Wink and we sit on our hill with evil Evil mr jimbo and share that well earned pint...

OUR HILL BEATCHES Tongue

08-27-2009 22:35 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

stuff the hill!
*throws a smoke grenade and recovers Mr Jimbo.* My Duck!

http://i.pbase.com/u49/wangi/upload/4076...150275small.jpg

Mr Jimbo ^

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pleb: 08-27-2009 22:40.

08-27-2009 22:37 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

*lures an act 2 pheonix onto the hill then feeds it it's daily steriods and runs away*

Pheonix strikes critcally with streoid..ed up sound wave, Mr jimbo is royally f***ed Evil

Pheonix's hill "D

08-27-2009 23:03 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

as the hill is nolonger defended by Mr Jimbo i come and kick everyone off it and take it for myself
08-27-2009 23:03 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

i revive pleb and bal and with kick vanargands bottom in to next week and go sit in that beer garden on the top of OUR hill Wink

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

08-27-2009 23:46 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
mooo

Registration Date: 07-18-2009

mooo contacted all his cow friends then replaced all the beer in the beer garden with milk.

bea, pleb and baal then proceeded to the nearest pub.

my hill.

08-29-2009 06:04 mooo is offline Search for Posts by mooo Add mooo to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009

*equips Mr Jimbo with Perfect Assault Helmet of Turtle Shell (+5) Perfect field Full plate mail of Master (+5) and Perfect Panzer Trousers of the Rogue (+5)
then kills moo*

MY HILL AND VERY WELL DEFENDED DUCK!

08-29-2009 21:53 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Uses Sniper Rifle (+1) with 100% ignore defense to penetrate Mr Jumbo's eq and eliminate his puny Duck HP with one crit Smile

My hill

08-30-2009 01:37 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AngryTiger

*casts blood of life level 1000 on Mr Jimbo, then shoves a cork in artys sniper*
MY DUCK! and shared hill with arty since i wont kill him and he cant shoot me

08-30-2009 02:56 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

I return with my horde of brown minions mwuhahaha and i bash Mr.Jimbo and arty and Angrytiger and take the hill for myself

MY HILL infested with these lil guys:

08-30-2009 03:03 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

get off my duck
*returns from forge of seven souls with Mr Jimbo and balrog, makes balrog pwn you all (gandolf is here on the dark side aswell, so no pwning my demonTongue )*
MY HILL + DUCK =D

08-30-2009 03:10 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

using my overlord magic i dominae Gandalf and get him to lay the smack down on that balrogs behind

MY HILL!!!!!!!
08-30-2009 03:16 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand
using my overlord magic i dominae Gandalf and get him to lay the smack down on that balrogs behind

MY HILL!!!!!!!

unfortunately me + Mr Jimbo are still on the hill fool Tongue
our hill?

08-30-2009 03:19 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
mooo

dressing one of my cows with a "Mrs. Jimbo suit" to distract Mr. Jimbo, I then gathered an army of undead cows to squirt sour milk to all of you.

my hill.

08-30-2009 07:54 mooo is offline Search for Posts by mooo Add mooo to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i get my green minions to protect me from the sour milk and i kick everyone off the hill and take it as my own

MY HILL!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 09-01-2009 00:50.

09-01-2009 00:49 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Kills vanargard and his minions with the hell-blade and death dealing magic. *haha, I so just referenced my own book there*
Makes a forcefield around the hill with magic no one knows and waits.

MY HILL
...I haven't said that since like...wow...ever. lol.

@Ba_al: dang you and your searing blood...LOL

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

09-01-2009 04:01 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Tunnels underneath the forcefeild and just underneath Lysandra lets out a burst of enrgy which makes her go flying into space

My hill

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
09-01-2009 04:30 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i eat the hell blade and have 100% magic imunity. i plant spare eyes everywhere and boobytrap the place and put genetically mutated seabass with laser beams attatched to their heads in a moat surrounding the hill. then eat foxy9. oh yeah......

my hill

09-01-2009 04:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I dodge all the blast heading my way, including flying debris. Then using my guns cut the hill out the ground, and knock it a few paces, making popeye fall off. Taking my place on top of the newly placed hill

MY Hill

Your imperfection.
09-01-2009 15:21 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i get my minions to run up the hill tie up raxis and throw him in a ditch somewhere

MY HILL!!!!!!!
09-01-2009 15:48 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
mooo

i recruit genetically mutated fishermen to catch all the genetically mutated seabass of pop and then cook them and eat em to become genetically mutated myself.

i then attack vanargand with a genetically mutated laser beam embedded on my head and blast him and his minions to smithereens.

my hill.

09-02-2009 14:26 mooo is offline Search for Posts by mooo Add mooo to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

I take mooo by suprise, and rip off his laser. He rolls down the hill, i put up my flag, and being the Scot i am, Screams

MY HILL!!!!!!!

09-02-2009 20:46 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
mooo

i roll back up the hill and summon my horde of genetically mutated fishermen to dispose of franz.

i then set up a penetrable shield, scatter some defective mines, and gather some of the lousiest guards in the world to guard the premises.

my hill.

09-03-2009 13:21 mooo is offline Search for Posts by mooo Add mooo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

walks over to mooo and casually slaps him round the face "no, mooo, no"

my hill

09-03-2009 13:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Born2Kill

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: S_D

Born2Kill came to the hill...

my hill ;D

Junk
09-03-2009 14:11 Born2Kill is offline Search for Posts by Born2Kill Add Born2Kill to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

I get reborn and come back to the hill. I spy on Born2Kill, sneak up behind him and rip out his throat.

MY HILL!!!

09-08-2009 20:57 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Cubic detonates the C4 on the hill.

After obtaining a 5 kill streak, and an air strike, he manages to suicide as he has so often done.

The hill remains open. Frown

09-08-2009 21:05 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

No1's on the hill! Ringham claims it as mine own! Mwah ha ha ha ha !

biatches, just try and get past my super pet. Chuck Norris!

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

09-08-2009 21:40 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

i clone chuck norris, then claim the hill, come near them, you die Tongue

09-08-2009 22:55 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

i build my own smexy super cool totally awsome fantastico hill

my hill Smile

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
09-08-2009 23:21 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Gaz123

Registration Date: 04-09-2009
Clan: T.F.A

I Bring A Good Frend Bruce Lee Chuck And Bruce Fight And The Both Die I Cliam The Hill As Mine And Then I Digg A Hole Full Of Realy Hungry Rats and sit at the top of the hill with a legadery Goood hunting rifle + 5 and w8 for the next person to come along

MY HILL

IGN Lockrim
09-09-2009 02:45 Gaz123 is offline Search for Posts by Gaz123 Add Gaz123 to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Hmmmm Pied piper of Hamlin appears & plays a tune of woe the rats follow ... The witch from snow white hands you an apple oooohhh shiny nom nom nom your now a frog my hill & my pet frog ;o)

In Game Name TEMPEST
09-14-2009 18:16 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

"just like the pied piper, led rats through the streets, we dance like marionettes, to the symphony of destructionnn"

i had to Tongue
you mentioned pied piper Tongue

i chase you all with C47's blender (dont ask, buit be afraid)
and then i r take hill for myself Big Grin

09-14-2009 19:03 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

I annoy AngryTiger sooo much he chases after me. I lead him to an ambush set up by my freaky minions and slaughter him on the spot. After i dispose off his unworthy remains, and head back up to the hill, with my freaky minions and claim it as my own.

MY HILL!!

09-14-2009 20:40 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Gaz123

Registration Date: 04-09-2009
Clan: T.F.A

Alfta Many Hours Of Been Pet Frog I Grew Very Big And Eated Franz and His Minions turned back to normal nd then i build a castle with millons of Medusas inside so no1 could evaa get near me

MY HILL

IGN Lockrim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gaz123: 09-21-2009 16:47.

09-21-2009 16:47 Gaz123 is offline Search for Posts by Gaz123 Add Gaz123 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

since medusa have very low perception i take it o with perfect sniper +5 with 5 attacks and kill it then and kill gaz123 who was pretty easy

MY HILL

09-21-2009 16:48 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

Thread Starter Thread Started by bobalob57

while strolling along i notice all this fuss thats going on around a hill, remember who started it off, and push a button.

alot of claymores go off and kill everyone on the hill Tongue

my hill Big Grin

also im surprised that the my hill game is still on going Big Grin
09-21-2009 19:35 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

i hack bob's board acc and delete this thread

NOBODY'S HILL xD

09-21-2009 21:14 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

GT remembers he cant hack and then goes and cries in a corner, while bob think hes safe on his hill (that has been blown up rebuilt moved etc several times lol), suddenly a webway gate that had been shrouded for many thousands of years flicker'd to life and out came the Eldar who layed the royal smackdown on bobalob and proceeded to set up there case on the hill, while me being very bgood friends with the Seer council was put in charge of the new eldar base

MY HILL!!!!
09-22-2009 00:03 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 9 10 [11] 12 13 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH