Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page take the hill! 9 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.569 Votes - Average Rating: 7.56
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Vanargand
GT remembers he cant hack

i lol'ed ikill your council and with Mr Jimbo we take the hill

09-22-2009 07:05 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
Chanieyy

images/avatars/avatar-584.jpg

Registration Date: 09-15-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: T.D.N

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i Fire 1 millions rockets at you hill and completely distroy it and yu And i build a new 1 Smile With 500 hydras

MY HILL

10-21-2009 15:23 Chanieyy is offline Search for Posts by Chanieyy Add Chanieyy to your Buddy List
*GayTiger*

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 09-28-2009
Clan: Source

i arabian goggle you and your hydras.
you can keep the hill
10-21-2009 18:17 *GayTiger* is offline Search for Posts by *GayTiger* Add *GayTiger* to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

GT msn now ^^

please ;D

That &

I kick Chainey up ze bum & she goes weeee plop into some cow patts & i has hill ..

wins ^^
10-21-2009 18:53 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

hayz forgot about hill and went home cause its been so long anyone posted on it i nicked it i own the hil

MY HILL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 04-07-2010 21:20.

04-07-2010 21:15 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Registration Date: 03-25-2010

I Kill You With A Sniper And Dig A Massive Hole And Berry You In It And Then Kick A Few Granades In It And Then Fill It Back In Sit On The Hill And Wait For The Next Person With My Sniper

My HILL

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Mr Snowman: 04-07-2010 21:27.

04-07-2010 21:24 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber

steals evans warning gun and shoots them at you too for lols banning you both and leaving me to take the hill (:

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

04-07-2010 21:47 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

I Kill smierc By Smiling At Him Big Grin I Take The Hill Back And Build A Fort Made From Madusas Heads And Leave A Few !!XR12-yV's About Guarding Me At All Costs

My Hill

04-07-2010 22:11 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

points diablo and the rest of BoS up said hill, then claim it after they eliminate the cannon fodder

04-07-2010 22:23 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

I Send The Whole OF BW Players Sept BoS An Take BoS Out Big Grin Then Sit Laffing With A Cuppa Big Grin

My Hill

04-07-2010 22:24 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Philly
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-935.gif

Registration Date: 09-08-2008
Clan: BoS

Captain Falcon leaps from his ship (chance to hit +99,999)
Captain Falcon uses Falcon Punch, all opponents on the hill take 1,546,980 damage, leaving the path open for Philly.
Philly robs the hill on the Battlefield. Big Grin

04-07-2010 23:06 Philly is offline Search for Posts by Philly Add Philly to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Steve sniffs pepper - Chance to sneeze + alot
Steve sneezes - Everyones blown off the hill

Steve takes the hill like candy from a baby

Edit: "MY HILL"

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 04-07-2010 23:46.

04-07-2010 23:45 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Apollo & Burnt-face-man (http://www.burntfaceman.com/2.htm)
Use weapons from another world to murder everyone on or near the hill Smile cos we are bored and troublesome Evil

errrm...yeah... MY HILL! Cool

BE HATCHES Pleased

04-08-2010 00:15 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009

If you can't learn to play nice then i'll have to:

Drop an MOAB on the hill, eradicate all of you then bring in the diggers and JCB's and flatten that damn hill.

MY flat piece of grass!

04-08-2010 00:56 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
smierc
Double Ace

drop a MOAB?
i'll drop a freaking jedi monkey then to burst it :L
my hill

04-08-2010 01:40 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009

I'll send ur monkey packing with a King Kong size Bannana, while slapping you into the worst Triangle Choke imaginable. When u pass out I roll you down the Hill and build a cage around the perimeter with only one way in and one way out! I claim this as Deathavan's Hill

MY HILL!!!

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
04-08-2010 01:46 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

i grap a steel saw cut a hole in yur cage behind you . your unaware of my presence .. i get a bog hammer slap you on the head you fall down the hill

MY HILL

04-08-2010 07:19 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

I Drop A Neclear War Head On The Hill And Kill Everything On The World Big Grin The Start Of Bw Begins Again Lol
My Hill

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mr Snowman: 04-08-2010 13:06.

04-08-2010 13:06 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Deathavan

images/avatars/avatar-647.jpg

Registration Date: 10-16-2009

When i fell down the hill I just happen to be land in the Bomb Shelter I dug into the side of the hill. When ur not expecting it i pop out and summon my Ifrit Esper causing you to burst into flames. So you STOP, DROP and ROLL down the hill to put it out...

My HILL!

IGN -- Deathavan
Prices Always Negotiatable PM me in game
04-08-2010 13:24 Deathavan is offline Search for Posts by Deathavan Add Deathavan to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

Wile I Was Rolling Down The Hil I Droped a Remote Witch Yu Pick Up And Press The Button Not Know What It Was For And Then a Massive Rock Flattens You Big Grin i Crawl Back Up The Hill Half Naked And Burned Big Grin

My Hill

04-08-2010 13:36 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

i gather my minion's once more and march towards the hill and kill everything in my path including the half naked and burned MR.Snowman

MY HILL (gaurded by my lil minions)

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-09-2010 15:12 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

I tell my gawgus girlfriend to go to your hil all your minions fall in love with her leaving you unguarded i kill you with one shot of my acid gun and burn you to your skelinton i bury your bones and build a great wall around MY HILL with snipers cultist and diablo guarding me

MY HILL

04-09-2010 15:49 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Guess who betrayed you?
MY HILL!

04-09-2010 15:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nerakai

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Guess who betrayed you?
MY HILL!

bwahahahahaha this is why i love u diablo

but unfortunatley i send my blue minions to resurect all my other minions and kill you and take the hill back Tongue

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-09-2010 15:57 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I walk up onto the hill, completely ignoring everything that's happened, go to the edge, set up a toilet, and whip out a paper and take a dump while watching the commontion.

YOUR HILL WITH A BYSTANDER!!!

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-10-2010 11:00 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Nerakai

i send my minions down to remove Nemazis from te vacinity and lock him up in a cage so that he never bother us again with his antic's Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

MY HILL WITH NO BYSTANDER

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-11-2010 03:40 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

I take off mah pimp gluv an pimp slap evryone off da hill!

"MY HILL! MY PHRASES! BE HATCHES!"

Tried to type like i think a pimp would and it didnt really work but still, i have a hill... you dont

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 04-11-2010 10:23.

04-11-2010 10:20 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Mr Snowman

I shoot you and kill you

My Hill

04-27-2010 23:13 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Nerakai

i shoot and kill mr snowman

My Hill

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-27-2010 23:33 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

All you people with the shooting each other and killing each other your all kinda rong as a vampire can only be killed by a stake unless we real people lol

in that case

i stake nerakai through the heart meaning he turns into dust

i put on some chain mail armmour wer nothing can penertrate it and will never take it off

MY HILL

04-27-2010 23:59 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

i eat you.

my hill.

04-28-2010 07:55 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Mr Snowman

I make you eat garlic and you die

My Hill

04-28-2010 10:51 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

I kicked the snowman in the face so hard he turned into a slush puppy...

I gather up the lads and lasses from Source and there mascott "GT" and get crunk all day in the sun... good times

"Ma'Hill, Ya Get Me!"

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

04-28-2010 17:39 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Mr Snowman

i suffercate Murderous with my slush puppy face and kill him and sorce lol

my hill

04-28-2010 22:15 Mr Snowman is offline Search for Posts by Mr Snowman Add Mr Snowman to your Buddy List
Nerakai

i have a lil blue minion resurret me and i send all my other minions to go take the hill once more

MY HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-28-2010 22:59 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

I send a Male Prostitute to nerakai who is carrying AIDS and wait a couple of months. And finaly the day arrives when Nerakai is taking the last breath of this life, and I´ll start walking upp the hill whit my sniper riffle (50 caliber Beretta) and starts playing If it moves I´ll shoot it...

MY HILL

Big Grin

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
04-29-2010 15:18 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i fart and suffocate Malle8398

my hill

04-29-2010 18:11 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

I've sent Chuck Norris after Popeye, they got married and moved to Chuck's.

Thread closed so my hill forever, mwhahahaha

EDIT: Any power abuse of mods should be reported to Evangelion and Szeszej.

04-29-2010 18:29 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nerakai

I report Diablo to Evangelion who then use's his mighty ban hammer to ban diablo permanentely from this thread he then hands the hill over to me cuz he's such an awesome mod Big Grin

MY HILL

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-29-2010 18:41 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

i close the thread so teh mod team can share the hill with no pesky users or trade mods allowed in

mwahahahahahahah our hill

04-29-2010 19:49 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Pages (13): « first ... « previous 10 11 [12] 13 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » take the hill!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH