Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » closed sold in game » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page closed sold in game
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
terlius

Registration Date: 02-24-2011

closed sold in game Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Light Flail

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 45 - 113
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +23 %, AGILITY +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 48 (50), STRENGTH: 37 (3Cool
Value: 14 625 Lgo

MP 500pop

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by terlius: 12-13-2011 18:07.

12-12-2011 12:34 terlius is offline Search for Posts by terlius Add terlius to your Buddy List
terlius

Registration Date: 02-24-2011

Thread Starter Thread Started by terlius
RE: Good Light Flail Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by terlius
Good Light Flail

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 45 - 113
Effects: Chance to hit -12, chance for critical hit +23 %, AGILITY +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 48 (50), STRENGTH: 37 (3Cool
Value: 14 625 Lgo

MP 500pop

12-12-2011 12:35 terlius is offline Search for Posts by terlius Add terlius to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MP
12-12-2011 13:43 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
blackdragon

Registration Date: 04-18-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: seths

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm french

Sorry my english i's bad

you talk to me , talk me in french
please
12-12-2011 15:39 blackdragon is offline Search for Posts by blackdragon Add blackdragon to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

1.1k pop
12-12-2011 22:17 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Weapons » closed sold in game

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH