Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do.........what to do....... *sniper help* » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What to do.........what to do....... *sniper help*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

What to do.........what to do....... *sniper help* Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just switched accounts and got a Sniper.

I know the main thing I need to do is get a leg. sniper rifle but what about head/armour/pants and jewellry?

This is my set up now:

Good Headband of Precognition (+5)
UNEQUIP
Good Elvish Cape (+5)
UNEQUIP
Good Necklace of Concentration (+3)
UNEQUIP
Good Bracelet of Concentration (+3)
UNEQUIP
Good Ring of the Fox (+2)
UNEQUIP
Shorts of the Shepherd (+5)
UNEQUIP
Legendary Perfect Hunting rifle

Yes the shorts need an upgrade, but that can only be done when I have the stones!

Usual attack: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ffab7bf8fe

The damage is good and strong.......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 12-15-2011 16:46.

12-15-2011 16:46 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

swap the shorts for a skirt

solar jewels are always gonna be a must have for expo setups, id recommend a twisted set for ambushes

in time, look at merging an elvish cape of speed, your crit tattoo and buff from the cape and weapon will counter act the negative effect from the speed suffix

IGN: acidic shots
12-15-2011 17:33 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Riiiiiight, well its gonna take me an age to even acquire 1 solar piece so thats me set for 12 months......

And about 15 years for the cape.......

Thanks for the advice Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 12-18-2011 22:25.

12-18-2011 22:25 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Haven't you switched accounts like 4-5 times already ?

warning for SPAM
Clemenza
12-18-2011 22:35 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Unholy Emperor

No. I've switched only once but changed tattoo on my original account several times. This isnt the place to talk about stuff like that, next time you should PM me.

12-18-2011 22:44 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld What to do.........what to do....... *sniper help*

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH