Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Good Bow of the Wolf » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Good Bow of the Wolf
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: None

Legendary Good Bow of the Wolf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Bow of the Wolf
Two-handed ranged weapon (light)
Damage: 58 - 66
Effects: Chance to hit +21, attacks per round: 7, PERCEPTION +15, AGILITY +15, TOUGHNESS +11, weapon damage +13, weapon chance to hit increased by 1/2 of STRENGTH
Requirements: LEVEL: 55 (56), KNOWLEDGE: 44 (45), STRENGTH: 26, AGILITY: 27, INTELLIGENCE: 26, Your character must be in act: 2
Value: 54 375 Lgo

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
12-15-2011 17:38 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

RE: Legendary Good Bow of the Wolf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

>>>Legendary Good Bow of Reaction<<<

why not crossbow Frown

i think 30k in my eyes despite no crit chance or ignore defence

edit: looking purely at better stats yours give 30 stat and 7 extra from + to hit so i think the same as reaction price

Necro knows me as Gjallar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kralen: 12-15-2011 18:44.

12-15-2011 18:37 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
DrunkenMagic

Registration Date: 03-20-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

20k, no crit.
12-15-2011 18:42 DrunkenMagic is offline Search for Posts by DrunkenMagic Add DrunkenMagic to your Buddy List
Ragi

Registration Date: 03-27-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

20-30k

12-15-2011 19:33 Ragi is offline Search for Posts by Ragi Add Ragi to your Buddy List
qwert

Registration Date: 12-15-2009
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: None

Thread Starter Thread Started by qwert

Sold
Thanks for evals

Chetny na Horde w GoW3 na X360 w dobrym skladzie? Pisz PW, zrobimy ustawke Big Grin
12-15-2011 19:44 qwert is offline Search for Posts by qwert Add qwert to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Legendary Good Bow of the Wolf

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH