Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Evolution level and points used do not match!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evolution level and points used do not match!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

Evolution level and points used do not match!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: The Juggernaut

Problem description: I am at evo level 9...I used 2 wings and 1 hardened tendons. The screen says I have only 5/9 evolution points left. Shouldn't it be 6??

Maybe I am missing something....any ideas...or is it a bug?

Thanks
12-18-2011 13:43 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wings 1 = 1
wings 2 = 3
hardend tendons = 4

so no it works fine..

each level = 1 evo point

so break it down.

wings
wings
wings
hardend tendons = 4 you have 5/9 left which is the remainder

if you where to be a level 9 and had 3 levels of wings on it would be

wings ( 1 )
wings ( 2 )
wings ( 2 )
wings ( 3 )
wings ( 3 )
wings ( 3 )

So you'd use 6 in total
12-18-2011 13:47 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
namzew

Registration Date: 03-02-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Medeas

Thread Starter Thread Started by namzew
RE: Evolution level and points used do not match!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So you are going to be very limited as to what you can use at some point...mmm...that sucksFrown

Thanks for the quick tutorialSmile

IGN=The Juggernaut
12-18-2011 13:55 namzew is offline Search for Posts by namzew Add namzew to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Evolution level and points used do not match!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH